• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

got bored with the car, so decided to fix up the Mirko and get it back on!

lip1m.jpg

lip2k.jpg

The center piece is flat black. Thought I'd change it up.

It's this same lip

new3q.jpg

Just snagged an internship for the summer. So I'll finally lower the car, and then I think I'm doing 20 or 25mm wheel spacers, and then calling it quits for a while :p

let there be LIGHT!

finally converted the interior lights to LED. Feels awesome getting in the car at night.

interior1x.jpg

car1en.jpg

car2jw.jpg

What LED turn signals are those ^

I bought some Ebay ones like those.. and was utterly disappointed. The high was barely brighter than the running light. When my Dad was driving behind me he said he could barely notice my brake lights.

Yours look really bright though. I ended up buying from VLEDs for $50/pair

What LED turn signals are those ^
Yours look really bright though. I ended up buying from VLEDs for $50/pair

I bought them from eBay for $8 a pair. They took forever to get here but that was because they were coming from Hong Kong. I chose the Red bulbs because the accent color of my SVT is red if you haven't seen. They are not illegal in Minnesota because the running light is red and the turn signal is White (Minnesota state law states that the turn signals must be White or Yellow/Amber). I can direct you towards who I got them from if you'd like.

I bought them from eBay for $8 a pair. They took forever to get here but that was because they were coming from Hong Kong. I chose the Red bulbs because the accent color of my SVT is red if you haven't seen. They are not illegal in Minnesota because the running light is red and the turn signal is White (Minnesota state law states that the turn signals must be White or Yellow/Amber). I can direct you towards who I got them from if you'd like.
$8 :eek: damn. I tried a few Ebay's and didn't like any of them :mad: red looks crazy I didn't know you could do that

Back