• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Cape Coral "Mod" meet.

Joe.. on Tuesday I am bringing you the following so you items so you can get them painted and done by the meet:
  • hood
  • front bumper (silver / chrome mesh)
  • mirko
  • headlights (reclear and eyelids please)
  • front oval (black oval, silver / chrome mesh)
  • rear mesh (to match front)
-Brent

I am interested in going. I can even stop by walmart and buy a protection bubble (i.e. floatie) for whoever might pull a JJ. I don't have a gun yet, but I can chip in for rounds. I would also be interested in sharing a hotel room with whoever.

I can help with some wrenching if needed. Brent, I could do your suspension swap with my eyes closed!

Joe, take a look at my ebay scammer thread in the common interests section. If I get these polished ahead of time, do you think you could clear coat them? if so how much? If I don't get them polished by then, do you have anything that could save me the back breaking labor of sanding and polishing these wheels?

Sorry I'm posting so late on this but count me in for the meet. When we first discussed this meet I was thinking about doing some exhaust mods but I have to keep that on hold. Gotta love this economy! Not sure if there's still a slot available but what I could use is a good intake manifold cleaning. 123K on the odometer and I've never done it. Let me know if you guys think we can fit it in. If not, it's all good. Looking forward to the meet!

If I cant get a new SVT throttle cable I wont make it to this meet. So you could always take my spot. And if I do go, I will just be fixing my waterpump. I could help with the intake manifold cleaning. I have some extra parts for that if you need them. PM me.

If I cant get a new SVT throttle cable I wont make it to this meet. So you could always take my spot. And if I do go, I will just be fixing my waterpump. I could help with the intake manifold cleaning. I have some extra parts for that if you need them. PM me.

You mean Sam doesn't have one?

You can ride with me if your car is out of commission.

Sorry I'm posting so late on this but count me in for the meet. When we first discussed this meet I was thinking about doing some exhaust mods but I have to keep that on hold. Gotta love this economy! Not sure if there's still a slot available but what I could use is a good intake manifold cleaning. 123K on the odometer and I've never done it. Let me know if you guys think we can fit it in. If not, it's all good. Looking forward to the meet!

Vinny man you gotta come and we will do something with your UIM LIM..
Thats somthing you and some other people could be doing..Its a pretty easy job..
Just add your name to the list and what it is we are doing..

Vinny man you gotta come and we will do something with your UIM LIM..
Thats somthing you and some other people could be doing..Its a pretty easy job..
Just add your name to the list and what it is we are doing..

I'm definitely coming. I have no problem getting my hands dirty; I just don't have much mechanical knowledge so I'll need some assistance. Oh, I'll definitely be bringing refreshments cause that's how I roll!

I wish someone took a pic of Johns kitchen after the last meet. Empty bottles littered the counter tops. I think the trash can was full of them too.

You need a new one, or will a bone yard replacement do?

1.Joe-mechanic
2.svttour -mechanic- mods to the car, cleaning the drool off of it.
3.contourSVT99 - if there is a welder still coming, welding up my exhaust - Im also bringing guns and 9mm ammo if we are still shooting.
4.Brent372 / SVTFLEA - B.A.T. Suspension install and dropping off stuff to be painted - Probably getting a hotel room
5. KerryKool -professional observer- I'll bring an airmattress, if I can find it.
6.blast47 - a/c compressor (if goumba ever gets around to it), other random manure for the whip.
7.Epheron - First time for a meet. Replacing wiring harness bought from SVTtour. Bringing a 12 pack of Corona as install fee as per instructions. Will have money for y-pipe optimize (depending on price) and for a hotel room if there's no room on the ground. Willing to go halfway on a hotel room.
8.Gulfcat - just for a while Saturday afternoon (autocross weekend - stop by on your way home to see what our events are like).
9.Pienstars - UIM & LIM cleaning. If anyone needs any audio work done, I can help with that.

1.Joe-mechanic
2.svttour -mechanic- mods to the car, cleaning the drool off of it.
3.contourSVT99 - if there is a welder still coming, welding up my exhaust - Im also bringing guns and 9mm ammo if we are still shooting.
4.Brent372 / SVTFLEA - B.A.T. Suspension install and dropping off stuff to be painted - Probably getting a hotel room
5. KerryKool -professional observer- I'll bring an airmattress, if I can find it.
6.blast47 - a/c compressor (if goumba ever gets around to it), other random manure for the whip.
7.Epheron - First time for a meet. Replacing wiring harness bought from SVTtour. Bringing a 12 pack of Corona as install fee as per instructions. Will have money for y-pipe optimize (depending on price) and for a hotel room if there's no room on the ground. Willing to go halfway on a hotel room.
8.Gulfcat - just for a while Saturday afternoon (autocross weekend - stop by on your way home to see what our events are like).
9.Pienstars - UIM & LIM cleaning. If anyone needs any audio work done, I can help with that.
10.RandyCSVT-willing to help with installs of whatever. Joe, would you be willing to repaint my centercaps gloss black?

Back