• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Dragon Run Oct 13-15th

Kremithefrog

Hard-core CEG'er
Bringing some info from old forums over here.

http://www.caneycreekvillage.com/ is where most of us will be staying.

Add yourself to the list if your coming.

1. Carrot_top and wife, (not sure on which cabin but we are checking in fri- checking out mon morning.)
2. icysvt and wife
3. Kim and me
4. Nightwolf & Pokat302 = Cabin 6, Friday Morn.-Sunday Night.
5. Klasse Act and my buddy Derek-second cabin from the end
*Thur-Saturday night, leaving Sunday morning*
6. Peggy (my daughter) & Marge (gulfcat) ; Cabin 3 ; Fri night - Mon morning
7. Eric and wife
8. Kremit

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Carrot_top and wife, (not sure on which cabin but we are checking in fri- checking out mon morning.)
2. icysvt and wife
3. Kim and me

7. Eric and wife
8. Kremit
9. Tuned3900SFI (Chad) Leaving out Thrusday Evening from Detroit and camping it old skewl at the KOA.

Bringing some info from old forums over here.

http://www.caneycreekvillage.com/ is where most of us will be staying.

Add yourself to the list if your coming.

2. icysvt and wife
3. Hector and Kim
7. Eric and wife
8. Kremit
Fixed.:cool: :laugh:

This kinda sucks, but we all know where we're going anyway! We're almost a month away, can you believe it!!!
Yeah it's coming too soon. Looks like my car will be the same way as it was last time I went. Though next year (summer or fall run) it will definitely have some much needed goodies. Though by then I may be bringing something else, though if so, it'll probably be pulled on a trailer behind the svt.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I lost my Dad last night. I have a post for it over in EGL. I'm glad he was able to meet Jim and his wife, he talked about you guys alot during our trip. Although I've got alot on mind right now, which is why I haven't been able to get any sleep, I'm still planning on doing the run because my Dad wouldn't want me to miss it because after he went down there last year, he knows what it means to me. I'll have a heavy gas/brake pedal for sure and an even heavier heart, thanks for your support guys!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I lost my Dad last night. I have a post for it over in EGL. I'm glad he was able to meet Jim and his wife, he talked about you guys alot during our trip. Although I've got alot on mind right now, which is why I haven't been able to get any sleep, I'm still planning on doing the run because my Dad wouldn't want me to miss it because after he went down there last year, he knows what it means to me. I'll have a heavy gas/brake pedal for sure and an even heavier heart, thanks for your support guys!

Aw, man! Your Dad is a great guy, and Jana & I will keep Him with us in our fond memories of you & the Dragon Run we were on. We feel honored to have met & known such a man. Roger, He & I took much joy in feeling your passion & enthusiasm as you ran about getting pictures & chatting with the other Dragon visitors in our previous run. We shared a few laughs, and though I smile when His name is uttered, I am truely saddened to hear this news.

Roger, enjoy the run, but don't over-do it. Your Dad will be your Co-pilot & would want you be be safe & sound back home when the trip is done. Our prayers are with Him, you, and your family. Take comfort in the thought that perhaps my own Father will welcome Him to the promised land. Both are great & worthy men.

Thank you all very much!

Thank you all very much!

I really appreciate all of your support guys and I'm looking forward to next month, my Dad will always be riding shotgun, no matter who's in the car!

Jim, I'm glad you got to have the experience with my Dad, although short it was really cool for you to post that memory, something that will never fade!

Inside of one month to go...

Inside of one month to go...

With everything thats gone on in my life this year, I'm really lookin' forward to this trip and its only a month to go! I can't think of a better place or event to unwind and clear my head and I'd like to thank everyone who's making it out this year, should be a good one!

BTW, wait till you guys see the meats on Hectors ride!

Why are you getting banned? More imporantly, what's a Detroit Discount, and does it involve guns? Also, how's about some pics of your meat, Hector? Or at least what size tires on what size wheels?

I won't have as much done to my car as I wanted but I MAY have FSVT front rotors and front carbotech pads on, filled roll resistors, and MAYBE the heatshield from the GB.

I have headers sitting here... just not gonna tackle it yet.

Back