• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Dragon Run Oct 13-15th

I've gotta plan vacation time....

Is the Fall '07 Dragon run likely to be October 12 - 14 (Friday - Sunday)?
Or October 5 - 7 because Monday the 8th is Columbus Day?
We need to get this going. I have been waiting on roger to post a new thread!

My vote is for the 12th to 14th. It is likely that I will not attend this year with me selling & building a new house & all, but ya never know.

The reason for the later date is there is likely to be a few more leaves on the ground minimizing the motorcycles, but still plenty of color in the canopy to enjoy the scenery.

Also, I just checked the calendar at the TOD web site & the Smokey Mountain Bike Week is scheduled for the 4th thru the 7th. Carolina Honda leaf tour will happen the 20th, 21st. 12th thru 14th still open on the calendar as of this posting.

I'm going to be on vacation in Ft Myers Jim if you want to meet up in about a month. Don't know how far you are from there or whatever but let me know!

There's a meet in that area on July 14 & 15, if you'll be around then. I live on the opposite side of the state & would have to drive around Lake Okeechobee to get there. It's about three or four hours away for me. I'm mighty busy these days, but we'll see what I can get done in the next week or so. Maybe I can get ahead of the curve a bit.

Back