• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Weekend Cruise Thread

There should be about 6-7 MINI's from the club showing up. The one guy, Ryan, has an R56 like me but his ride has a complete, 3" turbo-back, lowered on German-spec H&R's and is rollin' on 18" ASA AR1's....
100_4841.jpg

100_4839.jpg

Have fun out there this weekend, I'll be in Chicago at Hector's new place. Its been a couple weeks since I've been out there, so I'm overdue to say the least:rolleyes:

Dave, I'd like to go for a ride in that Stang while I'm out there too!

was out most of last night. parked at the shell station and then the brake shop across the street. tons of people out!!

This Saturday, June 16th!

This Saturday, June 16th!

I plan on making it out to M1, its been awhile, that's for sure! The weather is looking good all week, so hopefully we can get a good turnout, maybe some of you who haven't been out there with us yet. We've got a pretty good core group that seems to make it out, myself, MX, Alex, Turboburt to name a few, so this would be a great time to see some new faces out there. Because its going to be so nice out and the fact that my recently turned teenage daughter is going to have 6 of her friends over I MUST get out of the house by my own choice, duh:laugh: This is an invite to you all, come on out to the Autozone store just N of 14 and Woodward around 7:00, hang out till almost 10:00 and then move across the street to President Tuxedo, great spot!

What day does this happen? Because when I go home (usually a Thursday night, so I can get drunk with my buddies...). Sadly Friday tends to be the same thing and I won't drive my car under that condition.. Saturday might be a possibility unless I go to my brothers and ride his bike..

And isn't the Toledo meet on Sunday?

I plan on making it out to M1, its been awhile, that's for sure! The weather is looking good all week, so hopefully we can get a good turnout, maybe some of you who haven't been out there with us yet. We've got a pretty good core group that seems to make it out, myself, MX, Alex, Turboburt to name a few, so this would be a great time to see some new faces out there. Because its going to be so nice out and the fact that my recently turned teenage daughter is going to have 6 of her friends over I MUST get out of the house by my own choice, duh:laugh: This is an invite to you all, come on out to the Autozone store just N of 14 and Woodward around 7:00, hang out till almost 10:00 and then move across the street to President Tuxedo, great spot!

i'll be at milan all day for the NMRA event, but i should make it out afterwards. fwiw, president tuxedo is a crappy place to park with all of the construction (as is everything north of 14 mile). i'd reccomend the potbelly's/bombay lot or the motown muscle lot at the brake shop just south of that.

The construction sucks period! Stopped by on friday, went to hit a turn around (apparently to early) and found myself on a sh*tty gravel road. Then cruised down to 696 over to gratiot, and good thing I did because it was good for a change... I just wish more people would actually cruise on wootw3rd

The construction sucks period! Stopped by on friday, went to hit a turn around (apparently to early) and found myself on a sh*tty gravel road. Then cruised down to 696 over to gratiot, and good thing I did because it was good for a change... I just wish more people would actually cruise on wootw3rd

don't know when you were out, but friday was good, and saturday was insane. tons of people out!!

Back