• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Weekend Cruise Thread

Gratioit Cruise meet

Gratioit Cruise meet

The "official" Gratiot cruise this weekend! We will meet/park at the Petco at the corner of 9 Mile and Gratiot. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Gratioit Cruise meet

Gratioit Cruise meet

Sorry... Will meet Saturday, anytime, hopefully we will be there early afternoon (I work morning).

Woodward was nuts tonight!!!!!!

For everyone heading out tonight lets meet up at bombay... right by the coffee shop. its hard to miss.

And bagged, I'll be out tomorrow. Save me a spot.

Define nuts... Does it just mean there is a lot of people driving there cars around like idiots?

-The only reason I ask is because I have never gone out there since I never know what to expect

Nuts meaning ALOT of racing at lights, and the bombay parking alot overflowing with people! From CEG there was steeda, bagged, mxracer, reebs, shavedsvt, and I did see roger in his mini earlier.

Nuts meaning ALOT of racing at lights, and the bombay parking alot overflowing with people! From CEG there was steeda, bagged, mxracer, reebs, shavedsvt, and I did see roger in his mini earlier.

Damn, I didn't know all those others we coming out, well except Dave. I should've waited:nonono: :rolleyes: :crazy: :eek:

HAHAHAHAHA

To tell you the truth I would be happy with a high 11's low 12's pass. Drag racing doesn't do much for me even more so on a bike. Gotta do a track day soon. Think I will end up buying a truck to transport the triple.

Back