• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

On account of circumstances beyond my control...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
I may not be able to make Carlisle. :help:

So who'd like to donate to make sure The Hat attends Carlisle?? :eek:

We'll call it the "The Hat Needs Hotel Money Foundation."

All proceeds go to "The Hat.":laugh:

Last edited:
well since MattR isn't coming I have sapce int he room I have booked, if you want to split it let me know, although now I maybe leaving Ssaturday afternoon/evening ...

Well, I have a room reserved already that I'm supposed to be splitting with shavedSVT. I'm not sure if he's in this 100% yet or not.

It's just that...well, Life happened. I'm sure you know how it goes. Money HAD to be diverted to other things that came up. Now I might by shy on cash for the weekend. :blackeye:

Last edited:
What the heck -- I'll spot ya $20 cash. Just need the mailing address. A weekend of beautiful Fords and cold beer? -- can't miss that.

If ya got a sleeping bag, you're more than welcome to crash in our tent w/ my brother and me. Bonfire + beer FTW! We'll also be swingin' by the hoter to see the gazebo w/ Allen, Luca, et al.

Don't make us hunt you down...Allen's got the burlap sack and I've got the brick...we can do this mafia style if you'd like...

Ok, so the reasoning behind this thread was because $100 mysteriously went missing from bank account. My checkbook said I should have had X amount of money, but my online statement said I had X-100=Y. So I freaked out and got really worried. My online statement doesn't update on the weekend, so it wasn't showing my last transaction ($37 for gas in the car). It turns out that the gas station I usually go to put a new policy into effect where they withhold up to $100 till your payment clears if you pay at the pump. :shrug: :confused: :mad:

So, now that it expired...I got my money back. It still pisses me off that I almost gave myself an ulcer. :blackeye: :laugh:

i had the same thing happen last year but it was not for gas but a hotel room. they held 150 for a 60 $ room. i over drafted my account because i thought i had more $ there. be glad you saw it before you overdrafted.

Back