• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

On account of circumstances beyond my control...

yeah its gas tho?? i could def let it go for said price but with out radio. i have rc10B4 a electric buggy. a tamiya tl01 on road and a tb evo 3 on road. got way to much stuff.

Last edited:
as it stands now we are going. just call us. no big deal don't make a special trip or drop any plans you had. there will be more.. i am going to get that bolt out today. kristen bought a sawzall today. :)

I went down the other day w/ my dremmel, but it just ate up the HD cutting wheel I took. Need to get the fiber reinforced ones. :eek: Sorry I couldn't make it down to grab it for ya.

Kristen got a sawzall, how cool. :laugh: Her and Tam would get along well, Tammy's a tool nut, too.

well i did not get that bolt off!!!!!! broke 2 blades on it but i did get the svt exhaust off and already put on. :) got the res remover and replaced with a straight pipe. going to buy a borla to put in it's place and 4 in double wall tips on it. maybe in 2 weeks. :) i think i am going to have to buy the bracket from someone. ford says the no longer sell it.

yeah its gas tho?? i could def let it go for said price but with out radio. i have rc10B4 a electric buggy. a tamiya tl01 on road and a tb evo 3 on road. got way to much stuff.

i have an ofna 1/8 that'll pwn you! even your real car!!

i need a roto-start though...that damn pull start sucks.

yep, electric. Ken keeps telling me to bring it to one of the meets, but it needs alot of open space to really enjoy...however, because of it being essentially 1/8 scale, dual batteries, and lots of aluminum parts, it's big and heavy and can get a little dangerous...

A magazine tested the same motor set up with similar mods and went around 45mph...:)

They don't let us bring foreign objects on the bus for fear we might hurt ourselves (hence the helmet). :blackeye:

Back