• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

Thanks guys, the mods and admins do appreciate.

I've been playing with the G1 and it almost always double posts.

I hate when my phone double posts! I think I'll stick with my iPhone on here. :)

My biggest pet peeve is my own driving. I absolutely hate the person I've become on the road in the past year. Combine a generally negative view of life, usually running late in the morning, and slow drivers on 2 lane roads and I get so pissed off at everyone. And truth is, I hate it. I'm not an ass off the road and I hate that I'm beating the crap out of my car by driving like this. My tires that I put on right before Carlisle are now almost at the wear bars after a record 7k miles.

I know part of it is I need to allow more time for the journey, but like today I got pissed coming home. In no real rush for anything. Anyone have any suggestions for road rage?

Anyone have any suggestions for road rage?
Buy a slower car.

It really is simple as that. You might not be any less angry, but you also won't be able to take it out on other people.

My car has a throttle mapping feature. When I put it to "Intelligent" mode (i.e. slower than a Zetec) I become a much more relaxed driver. Because I have no other choice! :)

. Anyone have any suggestions for road rage?[/quote]
public transportation:rolleyes:

Back