• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

rally innovation harness bar interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested... but have been trying to figure out my finances to ensure I have the money before I commit.

ah... if we need to pay by the end of the month, that'll work for me!

IN
1. Starjammir
2. Contourguy9817
3. SVTFern
4. Mluko
5. 69Boss302
6. HolyRollerzC3
7. morbid

Thats what I was thinking would work best for me and prob a few others. I have some bills to take care of here. Like car insurance!!

Well, Iv been writing rally innovations and havent got an email back. I am still pending on if I take the paypal or if we send it to them, and if this price includes shipping.

Ok guys,
John wrote back...still no word on the adjustably of them or what not. Shipping is 30-45 depending on location...anyone else in for sure?

From an SCCA racer...

You want your bar height a tad bit high because if you hit hard in the front you want your body to move forward only (not forward and down). If your bar height is too low (where your shoulder belts wrap around) then your belts would force you back AND down which would compress your spine... not good. Watch some "slowmo" video of this and you'll want your bar mount as high as possible. Even the best belts will stretch a bunch (think 20%) which let's your body continue forward and downward if your mount is too low. Look at a bunch of race cars before you decide you want a low bar mount.

Harness bars are mounted a bit high for a reason.

T

Last edited:
Ok got another email...
The shipping will be 30 to the western states, 40 to the central ones and 45 to the eastern ones. Also, the height is adjustable up to 1.5"
Any other info needed before we start payments?
I am thinking end of Jan/beg of Fed for payments to go through. Work for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back