• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sat. April 16th - SPRING KICKOFF!!!!!!!

drive your expidition . we have a guy who drives his excursion all the time for club stuff lol

Sounds like a good time, but I dont think they would appreciate a Chevy hanging around....;)

It's possible I could maybe get to the Willow River Saloon in Burkhardt, that's only a few minutes away from where I live. If the car can get tuned by then I think I could make it for the Burkhardt stop.

only a couple days away! i would love to see some other guys out there.

How did it go? Dan (club owner and the guy I do all my 3L work with) told me to bring the Jag out since it was owned by Ford when they developed it :laugh:. I was too busy on Saturday to stop out. I'm not sure how that crowd would react to my new car. Most are Mustang only people or they have been previously so bringing a Contour or my Cougar has never been that fun.

we had my car, and two focus', hellfyr, and a few other guys, from rolled with dan's new eco boost truck. had lots of fun, but no pics from me, but ill link over to the mnfe site when their posted.

Back