• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring's here, who want's to get a meet going?

CRG Racer24

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey guys. So spring is "officially" here. Who want's to get a meet going when/where? I'm open to just about any time and place, so I guess it's going to be whatever the general consensus is :).

kitchener sounds nice :laugh: ...maybe go to roxannes (amature night mondays):crazy:

Im down, just gotta know the date/time in advance to make so I am not working, etc.

Maybe throw some ideas around and lets pick whats best!

Well let's see if more people start to get interested. Then from there, we can see where everyone is, how far they wanna drive etc.

I know I atleast wanna do some sort of drive/cruise. That's atleast my idea :).

I went on the GTAMC mustang cruise and they have a nice route. They take all backroads into Niagara Falls where they have a meetup once there, BBQ, photoshoot, etc and then you just cruise back on the highway...the backroads route takes a good 2 hours or so as well

That sounds pretty cool. Do you remember the route or anything? I'd be down for that, just got to see if other people are too or what they'd wanna do instead etc.

Sounds like what the NECO people do every year. We'll drive along the river from Ft. Erie (queenston park) to Niagara and meet up at mathers park for a bbq....I might have the parks wrong, but I know the route lol.

Sounds like what the NECO people do every year. We'll drive along the river from Ft. Erie (queenston park) to Niagara and meet up at mathers park for a bbq....I might have the parks wrong, but I know the route lol.

Are you on NECO? Maybe we can get NECO guys and the CEG guys together for a meet? That way there will be more people, so maybe more people would be willing to make the drive down there :shrug:.

Are you on NECO? Maybe we can get NECO guys and the CEG guys together for a meet? That way there will be more people, so maybe more people would be willing to make the drive down there :shrug:.

Just went on to NECO. Their meet is sometime in June. We can still do that, but I wanted to get a meet together a bit earlier than that. But, it's still up to everyone.

I'm in. Mostly free after the first two weekends in April.
Mike

Nice. Yeah I definately want to get a meet going in April. Anybody have any other idea's as to what they wanna do? I've said some sort of drive/cruise. We don't have to do just that, only that or that at all. Let's get some idea's flowing people!!

all I rem,ember off the top of my head was we met in Hamilton and then took like rymal road all the way along the escarpment into the falls..i could find details tho gimme some time lol

Im thinking just a meet would be good for anytime before June, and anything after June gives enough time to setup a cruise/bigger meet of some sort (like the NECO cruise, bbq, meetup, etc)

I'd be leaning more towards a meet and greet too. As for Roxxannes, over priced beer for half OK strippers, not worth it unless its at Sundowners.

Back