• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring's here, who want's to get a meet going?

i would love to go to a MEET, but i live in PA. so i am trying to get a bunch of people here to meet up, go to lunch and/or prowl the streets in our svts.

i know man...i finally got my svt on the road after 2 years and i just want to meet a bunch of CEGers and rip the streets up, and maybe take a cool vid. =)

Ok guys I'm just throwing out a date here, but how about April 10th? It's a Saturday, and it's a couple of weeks from now. Should be enough time for everyone to figure out if they're free. If anyone else has suggestions as to where to meet up, please suggest away.

Maybe start a poll for the meet'n'greet - Saturday April 10th, Sunday April 11th, Saturday April 17th, Sunday April 18th, Saturday April 24th and Sunday April 25th

This way, it could be as soon as April 10th or later as April 25th, and also gives everyone the option to decide between a Saturday or Sunday meet (some people make plans on Saturday, etc)

Also, weather permitting obviously..

Id prefer the 17th/18th, doesnt matter what day yet..preferably the Sunday though. But im not rocksolid on a date :)

Alright, I'll do that right now then.

Actually come to think of it, I'm busy on most Saturday's, though more in the evenings. But yeah I'll get a poll going.

And also, we need to decide on a place to meet lol. Should we do that here before I start a poll, or start a new thread with a poll and in there decide. I think we should decided where first, then get a poll going for the date.

Id say a meetup somewhere like a Boston Pizza, so then we can get some lunch with whomever wants to stay?? Then cruise back home from wherever we go...depends whos all coming as well so we can figure out a central location :) Once we have that we can start a confirmation attendee list :)

April 9th weekend is a no go for me personally. Gotta go down to NY. Most likely taking the SVT, it'll be the first time I go that far in her

April 9th weekend is a no go for me personally. Gotta go down to NY. Most likely taking the SVT, it'll be the first time I go that far in her

That's fine. Like me and CK have agreed to, I'll be putting up a poll for dates after we see where everyone's from so that we can meet at a central location.

Anyway, Mississauga :)

I'm from Kitchener, but there are larger parks (probably the best setting) for our gathering; Or restaurant parking lots (for those couple of beers on a nice day) in Mississauga. If we make it the west side of Miss. or even Oakville, that is pretty central to everyone (that has posted).

I'm from Kitchener, but there are larger parks (probably the best setting) for our gathering; Or restaurant parking lots (for those couple of beers on a nice day) in Mississauga. If we make it the west side of Miss. or even Oakville, that is pretty central to everyone (that has posted).

So now we have: Hamilton, Mississauga and Kitchener x2.

If it's the west side of Mississauga/Oakville, that would be perfect for me! At the most, I'd have to drive 10 mins to something since I live in West. Mississauga :). Even though I may seem biased, it does seem pretty central. I know there must be some people from Barrie who also want to meet up. Even if they come, Mississauga/Oakville still seems pretty central. :shrug:

Im thinking moreso towards Oakville is more central. Im almost in Stoney Creek, and Kitchener is out west from me...somewhere between Bulington and Oakville on a map looks like a central location

kitchener-map.gif

How about here??: Guy's just look it up, nothing's working for me: 270 North Service Road W, Oakville ON L6M 2R8. It's a BP, in Oakville. I also don't want to scare off any of the Barrie guys, though who know's if they're coming because no one has spoken up :shrug:. Hopefully this place is good enough.

Back