• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What's the rarest paint color for a Contour?

Can you post a picture of your car? I'm not sure I'm familiar with that color. There are so many greens.

picture.php

What ever happened to the days when henry ford said he would make a car in any color that anyone wants, as long as they only want black. meh, back to my body work.

I've seen MANY Medium Willow Green Contour's around. It doesn't really top my list of rare colors. But I must say that FU Green is rather uncommon. I'm slightly interested in the blue's, however. Most in particular would be BrApple's blue on his SeVT...

I've seen MANY Medium Willow Green Contour's around. It doesn't really top my list of rare colors. But I must say that FU Green is rather uncommon. I'm slightly interested in the blue's, however. Most in particular would be BrApple's blue on his SeVT...

i would agree that FU green is a pretty rare color. the meduim steel blue metallic is also fairly rare. i see another one on occation. I can only also think of three other ceg members with that color also.

My midnight blue '00 isn't rare as I see them all over the place, however there is a maroon '98-00 V-6 SE in my work parking garage. Next time I can get a decent pic of it I'll post it. I've not seen one in that color.

My midnight blue '00 isn't rare as I see them all over the place, however there is a maroon '98-00 V-6 SE in my work parking garage. Next time I can get a decent pic of it I'll post it. I've not seen one in that color.

cabernet red? I think that's fairly common.

(god I love those wheels)

728934_9_full.jpg

I just got talking today about a Mystique I almost bought just before I bought my Contour. It was a pre98 Mystique that had a light teal-ish color and turned to an almost cream color in direct light. It was amazing.

Back