• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What's the rarest paint color for a Contour?

According to the list cited above, it was also an exterior color.

I have a 95 in clear coat pumice metallic, and a 99 SE in amazon (tropic svt) green.
95 power antenna.jpg
I've seen lots of CC pumice cars both tours and stiques, a few other A/T green tours including three svt's, and one stique.

I would swear that I've seen some stock Contours with two-tone style paint. One, a reflective tan/grey, and the other, a reflective weird purple/green mess. One of those light-changing deals.

The reason I'm assuming stock is I've seen a few of them. Unless, of course, I'm just running into them over and over again. Or, maybe my windshield is just oily.

:laugh:

Yea, green colors rock, but for me I only like the darker side greens... I know which color you are talking about with the SHO, and it is beautiful :cool:

Anyways, does anyone else have a Medium Willow Green Contour? I do not think I have ever seen any, most I have seen are a green color between MWG and Teal, must have been a later pre98 color?

I've never seen a Medium Willow Green 'Tour, but my wife's 97 Taurus is Medium Willow Green. So I'd guess that "later pre98 color" on the 'Tour is probably correct.

Back