• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who all is from Iowa?

No I work at the main building on Collins and C ave. I've only seen a few so far but always on the look out. Painter huh....hmmmmm interesting. Yeah we should meet up some time not sure exactly when the tour will hit the pavement yet but even so can always meet up have a few or check out the work in progress.

well i guess i do lol! NW side by stoney point. got a Red CSVT that i need to sorta rebuild. the trans is starting to go. no 1st gear anymore. have a HUGE exhaust leak. Its my dd that im trying to keep alive lol basically. also have a Black Cougar with most of the SVT equiptment in it. i Autocross with that one.

well i guess i do lol! NW side by stoney point. got a Red CSVT that i need to sorta rebuild. the trans is starting to go. no 1st gear anymore. have a HUGE exhaust leak. Its my dd that im trying to keep alive lol basically. also have a Black Cougar with most of the SVT equiptment in it. i Autocross with that one.

Does Your cougar say svt across the windshield?

lol i do remember you. its cool, its a good way to vent. i did like the sound tho :)

were all going to have to get together before summer is done or should i say the warm weather. today was perfect.

lol i do remember you. its cool, its a good way to vent. i did like the sound tho :)

were all going to have to get together before summer is done or should i say the warm weather. today was perfect.

Yes we need to get a mini meet together. Me and svt reborn get together from time to time and I have ran into 2 other svts but haven't seen since. A lot of red ones, 4 counting u that I know of. I have never autocrossed anything before but sounds like a good time.

Yea ive also saw a black csvt running around a couple of times in Hiawatha.

If You have never Autocrossed before. you will get hooked the first time you do it. its a blast. Hawkeye downs isnt a true course but its still fun to get the feel of things.

All this talk about meeting up then we should set a day here really quick. Its only wednesday and I'm sure we could set something up by this weekend if not to late :) Tim I need to get some 3M tape from ya for my splitter.

Back