• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I shouldn't complain but I would get so bored working over 40 hrs. As it is I've been working at a snails pace just to keep my hours. My buddies in the cities have been having trouble getting a new job since they were let go. This economy sucks for choices.

Seen this on the wwweb dot Cobaltss dot net.

:nonono:

*EDIT* link deleted...dont wanna break any forum rules

Last edited:
Wifes old 2000 Legacy GT wagon is at a dealership near here for sale. Stopped to peak at a new Camaro sitting there, and on the way out saw a subie sitting at the end. Wife says, that looks like my old car. I was thinking it is a GT wagon...then I noticed a couple other things about it then I new it was her car. get out, look at it and sure enough it was there. They are asking $1500 less than what we sold it for in October....with not that many more miles on it. Would be a nice winter beater and dog hauler. Hmmmmmmmm. I figure I could get it for $4K out the door. This is a tough one.

Looks half way decent. If it was up here, I would go look at it. Just need some inside pics to see if it destroyed or not. Those taxes are just not right either. They would be between $500-800 here unless it was on a lake, then it MIGHT hit that.

Looks half way decent. If it was up here, I would go look at it. Just need some inside pics to see if it destroyed or not. Those taxes are just not right either. They would be between $500-800 here unless it was on a lake, then it MIGHT hit that.

No my parents house is only like 4 blocks away and less sqft but the taxes are higher... you are just spoiled by being in the middle of nowhere :laugh:

I have peeked in the windows and it didn't look destroyed, just old and in need of some remodeling. I think it was/is bank owned so it may or may not have been foreclosed previously. I might set up an appointment to go check it out. The whole thing is in need of some serious TLC; rough driveway, old banged up garage door, siding is faded, needs TONS of yardwork, fence is all jacked up in back, etc...

No my parents house is only like 4 blocks away and less sqft but the taxes are higher... you are just spoiled by being in the middle of nowhere :laugh:

I have peeked in the windows and it didn't look destroyed, just old and in need of some remodeling. I think it was/is bank owned so it may or may not have been foreclosed previously. I might set up an appointment to go check it out. The whole thing is in need of some serious TLC; rough driveway, old banged up garage door, siding is faded, needs TONS of yardwork, fence is all jacked up in back, etc...

Those are minor things to fix. How long has it been empty?

Not sure, at least a month... I should have asked the neighbors when I was spying in the windows, they seemed nice enough. :laugh:

Here you go
Owner: BENEFICIAL LOAN &THRIFT CO
2009 Est. Value (Payable 2010): $187,300
2008 Taxable Value (Payable 2009): $210,900

hop on it.

First step, contact the bank.

3564094749_c3a49b755f_b.jpg

Back