• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

The motor looks familiar. I've definitely worked on it. It is the stock motor.

Edit: Turns out it's my brother-in-laws old car. It was in great shape when he bought it. I swapped a new starter into it not too long ago. He said he was having some issues with cold starts. It probably needs a battery. It is pretty loud. It might have a aftermarket exhaust or just a big hole in it somewhere. I can't remember. lol

I thought it was sold already??

I did sell it. Less than 24 hours later the kid who bought it put it back on CL, only this time it's $2500 more than what I had it listed as. The kid knows absolutely nothing about air ride vehicles, let alone CSVT's. As a matter of fact, he knows so little about this specific car he's tried to copy my original ad word for word in an attempt to be able to list all it's mods. He failed miserably.

So either he's realized due to the custom nature of the vehicle that it probably shouldn't be used as a daily driver like he originally intended or he's trying to make a quick profit by flipping it. Either way, it's going to be a hard sell not knowing anything about it and having a title that's already been filled out by the original buyer/seller.

I did sell it. Less than 24 hours later the kid who bought it put it back on CL, only this time it's $2500 more than what I had it listed as. The kid knows absolutely nothing about air ride vehicles, let alone CSVT's. As a matter of fact, he knows so little about this specific car he's tried to copy my original ad word for word in an attempt to be able to list all it's mods. He failed miserably.

So either he's realized due to the custom nature of the vehicle that it probably shouldn't be used as a daily driver like he originally intended or he's trying to make a quick profit by flipping it. Either way, it's going to be a hard sell not knowing anything about it and having a title that's already been filled out by the original buyer/seller.

niiice! i did notice the price jump, I noticed it was locked on the CEG Classifieds, i figured it was sold and back up for sale again, or you were just giving a CEG Member discount :) haha

Back