• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I went to the junkyard Saturday and found a SWEET mystique :cool: 99+ with full leather, power everything, v6 5speed, red with dark gray interior. Thing was sharp! I'm going back to swipe more parts off it this weekend (subframe! w00t)

Buy the whole car!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like something i should get, but i'm hoping to find an svt. that project waits until its summer, and i sell the sho. cuz i'm not pullin out the SVT till this white crap is all gone!

sounds like something i should get, but i'm hoping to find an svt. that project waits until its summer, and i sell the sho. cuz i'm not pullin out the SVT till this white crap is all gone!

They had two decent SHO's by the way ;) Even one with the engine still complete :crazy:

I'll watch for a 5speed cougar for you if I see something come up.

did any of the SHO's have black leather? i'd like to swap out the seats. or swap for nicer grey stuff, but i dont want that cloth/leather mix crap. i dont really need anything under the hood for the SHO, but i'd like a cleaner interior. and i'd like the clunking to stop in the back :(

did any of the SHO's have black leather? i'd like to swap out the seats. or swap for nicer grey stuff, but i dont want that cloth/leather mix crap. i dont really need anything under the hood for the SHO, but i'd like a cleaner interior. and i'd like the clunking to stop in the back :(

Hmmm I don't remember actually. I can double check when I go back Saturday to get that subframe :cool:

Throw the Dead hooker's into the river... That should help:shrug:

lol @ joe. hey tony i'll go with on saturday i think i got nothing going on.... maybe we can help eachother carry crap out of the yard lol. and we can get at subframe dropped fast.....

my to do list....

~make jesus make it quit snowing
~meet all you assheads...
~go to Cougarfest
~get a CSVT
~get a SHO Tarus
~make my coug a 3L turbo beast.

that is all.

Back