• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

While my friends in Duluth own two minivans, and they drive down the hill a great deal, I don't see her talking on a cell phone while driving.
Maybe not, but theres alot of them here that do. I talk on my phone some while driving, but I dont drive any different than I do while not talking.:shrug: I will admit theres alot of stupid people in this city. I am really starting to hate this area. The twin cities is looking better to me by the hour.

lol - that was the best response ever! Damn clean car though.. :drool:

PICT0009.jpg

Haha - and then there was the issue with someone having expired tabs... :laugh:

PICT0014.jpg

mannn, now i wanna come way bad, so most of you live in the same area?
you guys have any meets in the works yet?

my name on neco is the same. btw.

mannn, now i wanna come way bad, so most of you live in the same area?
you guys have any meets in the works yet?

my name on neco is the same. btw.

The Fiero owner and the hooligan getting a "talkin'" from the meter maid are both in Duluth, and I (the t-red SVT behind the Fiero) live about an hour north of them. The rest of the people in this forum are either from the Cities or near there (i.e. Mankato, Fairbault etc).

Not too many in Iowa or the Nebraska or the Dakotas. But, Demon and Buckshot77 are both in Iowa and they are about as good as you get with the tour.

That was from a Meet in Duluth this past August

OH MY GOD!!! You guys will never guess who I saw driving around in a "Parking Enforcement" car the other day. I was like wait I recognize her...:crazy: Thank god I have current tabs and my meter wasnt expired...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

well in my town.
theres a guy with a red CSVT and he also has the number 5 roush/bondurant svt contour

idk
but i know where he lives and where he works
im just too big a puss to talk to him hhaha
but im not a stalker....

idk
but i know where he lives and where he works
im just too big a puss to talk to him hhaha
but im not a stalker....

I saw a guy with a black CSVT pulling into work - I walked in front of him so he would stop and all I had to do was point to my car and the conversation started from there...

Meh.. If hes any kind of a car enthusiast the conversation would be good. Dont doubt so much. I have seen two Silver frost SVT's in town and I stopped both of them. In the end they both offered to sell me their cars.:crazy: The one may be this spring. We will see. ;)

Back