• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

how fast are lotus's up top

The CSVT is helped, but then the axles snap, plus the only after-market diff offered for the MTX-75 is not a true LSD, but an ATB.

wrong....

KAZZ makes a multi plate clutch type tru LSD for the MTX75

they're sorta expensive, but not that insane

they even make them in the different clutch types

can we have the stats on this "miracle" Contour, if it is infact a Contour!

91ford_contour_1.jpg

http://www.carstyling.ru/cars.1991_Ford_Contour.html

:shrug:

what, the "contour" concept?

yeah, it's about as much a contour as the ghia focus is a focus.

transverse I8, "t-drive" transaxel, arch tube headlights, aluminum shell, ect

Wow totally forgot that I made this thread and coming back I'm surprised how much attention it got. Well anyways I went home the other weekend, a week after the first time and saw the same guy. Needless to say it was the same thing, except this time my car finished in front

he got pulled over, I didn't even have 2 push the gas, was funny :censored::censored::censored::censored:

actually I got pulled over too but pleaded my case and got out of it

thats what happens when too hot cars are seen side by side on the road, damn pigs

they ASSume two fast cars on the same road MUST be racing

thats why a sleeper is a good thing.

From top speed runs, then to auto-X and road coarse racing, then to the number of eyes one has and now to that Contour concept that looks like its squinting and frowning:crazy::crazy::crazy:

go ahead, finish your line of thought here . . . I'd like to hear what it is you are implying.

...I'm just being funny Brian, what's up:shrug::laugh: but if you insist, the guys giving you sheeet in the other thread about the chapter 11 stuff is pretty dumb IMO. Now if the bailout goes through, will I stop seeing the "buy American" bumper stickers as its OUR money going to bail them out? For the record, I want them to get the money and then start building what we actually want/need, a fine line for sure, but one that needs to looked at for sure very seriously!

Back