• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Optimize TB

Tracedyahxy

CEG'er
I know there's a How-to on this. However, it doesn't work. Anyone feeling nice enough to tell me how to do it? Pleeeeaaaase? :laugh:

Thanks,
Brian

I figure I would whore Harry's work that he did for me :).

Aaron
OptTB.jpg

OptTB4.jpg

Unless I've missed it, Harrry has been teasing us with one for a while. :)
I plan on just sending him mine.
-J
Honestly...now that i have some down time.:blackeye:

I'll finish that write up. It tottaly slipped my mind. Honestly. I have over 30 pictres already added. So it's good..but i just gotta finish it. Along with a full write up of the exhaust section..:cool:

Thanks snob...i had snobs tb machined at my buddies shop...:cool:
I can do it for anyone...but if you want it done like snobs...it will cost more $$ because i pay him to finish it off.

Looks awful a lot like these ...
Hey you know jerry also? He does all the porting work for the mustang groups here in michigan. It's the first time i ever used him. He did a great job!!

Very interesting that they used the same colour for the spring as well, must be the part of the optimization.
Acutally it's not. But i think your trying to be a dick to me again....but i'm pretty sure i mentioned i had a buddy take care of the throttle body polishing:shrug:

Hey you know jerry also? He does all the porting work for the mustang groups here in michigan. It's the first time i ever used him. He did a great job!!

Acutally it's not. But i think your trying to be a dick to me again....but i'm pretty sure i mentioned i had a buddy take care of the throttle body polishing:shrug:

Watch out what words you use, they might ban you from CEG.

so much good information has been lost recently :blackeye: .. hopefully members have it on their hard drives and it can be uploaded again .:laugh: .. G.

Great, but where is it?
You know that I asked for it several times, noone showed me that, and then I had to do it by myself...

And here's how I did it... :shrug:

Do you know many people described/recommended how to use the svt linkage on here. Even tricker took the time to explain it on here. :shrug:

See it's better to do it yourself instead of complaining the whole time...about people doing it for you!

Do you know many people described/recommended how to use the svt linkage on here.

OK, show me the link to HowTo use SVT shaft, as you tell me I didn't search...
Everyone tells "so many people described it"... but noone could help...

And let's stop this stupid, OT conversation.

I did it this way, I took the pictures and showed them here.
If it's helpfull to someone, that's OK.
If someone prefers other way, that's OK, too
I don't care if someone likes it or not. I don't want money for it.

Back