• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Here it is...

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
TGO's new wheels:

interior.jpg

anotherengineshot.jpg

HVAC vents in the B-pillar: :cool:

ACventintheB-pillar.jpg

Sparkles in the paint:
sparklesinthepaint.jpg

side-1.jpg

headlightwipers.jpg

front-2.jpg

This is one sweet ride! Fast too! :D

Chris had this huge grin on his face. I don't think he stopped smiling the entire time . :) It was nice to see just how happy he really is.

Last edited:
Two more that wouldn't fit on the first post:

back-1.jpg

engine-1.jpg

And if you look closely, it looks like I am giving you the finger. :laugh:

I'm taking the picture so you can't see all of me. ;)

Where the :censored: is Chris? I wonder how many miles he's put on the car today, not counting the ride back from PA?

Where the :censored: is Chris? I wonder how many miles he's put on the car today, not counting the ride back from PA?

LOL! I drove it alot today! When i got back to the island, i went to my grandparents house, then my cousin's house to drop off the summer rims, then home and took my parents for a ride, then to my shop to show the co-workers, then back across the island to my friends house to show him and give him a ride, then to some dude's house cause i had a side job today (gotta support the new purchase!!)...so probably about 250 or so miles, but that's counting back from PA.

I was wondering what the gauges looked like at night, well:

Photo-0007-2.jpg

They're backlit, and front lit with white LED's. Tough i'm not sure...the speed indicators might just pick up the light. I have to play more tomorrow, i'm so tired.

I only had my camera phone on me. I want to take better pictures and post in CI, but i think i'm gonna wait till this weekend when i can get the 18" Pegs on and maybe a quick wash. And tidy up the sirius.

Words cannot convey how cherry this car is, or how happy i am right now! :eek:

thanks

best part is only having to keep up the $170/mo insurance payment!

i gotta work tomorrow but i'm gonna do my damndest to get the bigger rims on and more pics on sunday. I was hoping to whore it in CI yesterday, but i just don't have the time or energy :(

Yep, you do deserve it!
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it!

:drool: :drool:

LOL! Well, i haven't driven it since thursday. I took it to a place to get pictures taken for the insurance, and that's it. tomorrow though i'll be getting it cleaned up and putting the new shoes on.

i have to figure out a way to mount a front plate on it too...

Well, got the wheels on today, but it started raining. Yesterday would have been perfect to get everything i wanted to do done, but i had to work - we won't go into that though :mad:

Today i discovered the rev limiter, and also that the gauges are not back lit, only front lit.

I love this car.

I'll trade you my Contour for it, '99, almost 100K on it, only slightly dented and dash slightly warped, come on, I know you want it. Hahaha

Back