• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
2008 CEG Calendars

=Price=
$15.99 + shipping
I make no profit from the calendars! The $15.99 includes a $1 upcharge for each calendar. The proceeds will be donated to CEG.

=Availability=
Purchases were made of last years calendar up to March so they SHOULD be available through at least then.

=Tips=
Combine order with local CEGers to save on shipping.

=-Buy Your 2008 CEG Calendars Here!-=

I would also like to congratulate everyone that made it in.

Please do not complain about:
"<CEGer A> made it and <CEGer B> didn't?"
"Too many SVTs"
"Not enough pre 98s"
etc. etc. etc.

Some of the final full resolution requests were the first and second runner up to the final 12. That was in case one of the 12 didn't get the full resolution picture to me in time or in case there were other issues.

For (maybe) the first time ever, I am pleased to announce that EVERYONE that submitted a picture has made it onto the cover of the calendar!

Click to see larger images:

due to 10 pic limit, final 3 will be in following post.

i do have a complaint. one of them isn't a contour at all. but i guess that can be said for the mystiques. good choices overall! i wish i had higher resolution pics :(

i do have a complaint. one of them isn't a contour at all. but i guess that can be said for the mystiques. good choices overall! i wish i had higher resolution pics :(

Quit your crying, isn't that your picture on the cover in the center second from bottom?

Last edited:
This year was tough as far as meeting deadlines and then realizing problems too late to fix them... A lot of things have been going on for me right around the time that I needed to be working on this so it was a lot of bad timing. I realize there are going to be complaints but I did the best I could to get them out and the pics that are in are there because they were voted there by the judges. And for the record, the order of the pictures in the calendar is NOT the order they were ranked :)

I like the cover as well. I think the complaints for pre-98's should come to the realization that these cars are exceeding 12-13 years of age.
This will be the final calendar for my car sans an unlikely, heavy facelift, so two or three will be in order shortly. :)
Thanks for the strong effort again!

I got onto the front page .. sweet my car doesnt show much but am in and TST crew as well on the front page twice .. which is even better .. great layout for the front page.

Good job
congrats for all the winners
Ordering mine with amyn

- MO

Ohhh, it feels soo good to be such an enthusiast and really be appreciated the last 2 years with awards, magazine spreads, and finally - the CEG calendar! Time to get ordering! woo HoOO

Pass $5 off coupons around...
I bought 4 calendars. Total $70.xx shipped, I could have used a coupon.... :eek:

Last edited:
w00t my car is Miss March! :)
Funny how the salt resembles snow especially for a winter month.

Thanks too all judges for making this happen again. Hope to have many more!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back