• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan very nice job. I'm going to be sure to pick one of these up this year.

I got onto the front page .. sweet my car doesnt show much but am in and TST crew as well on the front page
You're a member of TST? How long have you had your CSVT? When I joined I thought I was the only one on there with a Contour. I know I was one of the few SVT vehicles to attended the KOP meets when I still owned mine.

Looks like my car went out with a bang :cry: :)
Kev sorry to hear about your car. Hopefully they don't total it. It was one of the best Mystique's we had on here.

All I have is priase for the entire process and those who took time out of their schedule to make this happen. This my first year with CEG and look forward to many more. Keep up the good work ppl:cool: . 2 on order

Last edited:
So glad to see you made it in.
What is the update on your Mysti anyways?

Kev sorry to hear about your car. Hopefully they don't total it. It was one of the best Mystique's we had on here.

Thanks guys :eek: Not to clutter up the thread, but its still awaiting its fate at the shop until the insurance company can get to it. They wont be there until Friday :rolleyes:

Back on track...I just ordered a few :drool:

Thanks to the judges for their work, and for voting me in... Ive only been trying for 3 years now :)

just ordered mine :) thanks for everything!!!!!

hey, at least my old wheels made it in !
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad I finally got a pic in there even if it is a little one. I'll be picking one up for sure!

Last edited:
Just ordered mine - I have been waiting for these to come up! Now we'll just see if I can hang it at work without getting too much crap! :laugh:

Ryan very nice job. I'm going to be sure to pick one of these up this year.

".....You're a member of TST? How long have you had your CSVT? When I joined I thought I was the only one on there with a Contour. I know I was one of the few SVT vehicles to attended the KOP meets when I still owned mine...."

Well i Got My CSVT # 4923 6/14/07 ... I hope you Talking About
TS-Traction .. Becuase that is what this TST stands 4 /// .. these are a few pics of sum of the crew memebers old pics

TSTWEBpage.jpg

9-19-07Drivin028.jpg

9-19-07Drivin030.jpg

photoshootSVT05324923103.jpg

photoshootSVT05324923080.jpg

photoshootSVT05324923097.jpg

8-23-07DDMiniMeet043.jpg

TST6-15-07061.jpg

TST5-22-07040.jpg

TSTSVTpics062.jpg

Rougars pic is my fav, awesome awesome awesome.
Thanks!
Not trying to clutter the thread, but I've had requests so I'll just post it here.
The high-res picture is here. (select "Download Photo" in right-side column)

edit: I have to say I love the cover too. This is my favorite cover out of all the calendars.

Last edited:
I have a complaint!! Rouar's pic shouldn't be in there. He hasn't had that car long enough. And he doesn't live where the picture is taken. :p

The calender does look excellent though. And Matt's pic is now my temporary background picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back