• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're here!! They're here!!

I got mine today. They weren't supposed to be here until Friday or later.

For the record, the quality was top notch and the pics were all good quality. Spiral binding this year, not just stapled as in 2006 (didn't get a 2007 copy).

Question: in Mystiquevltwin's pic (July) it looks like something was streaking across the sky. Was it a shooting star or the light's from a plane? If it was a plane, the shutter must have been open for a LOOOONG time.....

Question: in Mystiquevltwin's pic (July) it looks like something was streaking across the sky. Was it a shooting star or the light's from a plane? If it was a plane, the shutter must have been open for a LOOOONG time.....

Thats the lights from a plane. There is one on the right side as well, but that was about a 10-15 second exposure.

I love exposure times like that..... the anticipation is crazy, kuz you still don't know if it will turn out. Nice shot BTW.

Wow, did you get rush shipping? I placed my order before I put this thread up on here and I haven't received mine yet...

They're here!! They're here!!

I got mine today. They weren't supposed to be here until Friday or later.

For the record, the quality was top notch and the pics were all good quality. Spiral binding this year, not just stapled as in 2006 (didn't get a 2007 copy).

I got mine late Dec. 24th. These are so nice I wanted to puke/cry. Awesome job Guitarman and to all those who submitted and voted this year. I hope years to come turn out this nice.

Wow, did you get rush shipping? I placed my order before I put this thread up on here and I haven't received mine yet...

I did one-step faster than regular shipping... The expected delivery date for regular was January 3-6... the next faster was expected 12/28-1/3 so that's what I got. The express delivery guaranteed before X-mas but was a lot more money. I'm glad I didn't pay the extra 'cause I got them before x-mas as it was.

I paid for base rate and was projected to come between the 4th and the 8th... got mine really quick. They are awesome.

41 Calendars have been sold so far!

I'm tempted to disable the shop in the Cafepress Marketplace because it allows Affiliate driven sales. Those of you that found this way of getting a "discount" doesn't really discount the cost of the calendar but takes away from the $1 markup that gets donated to keep this site online. I don't want to disable this because last year we had a few sales to non-site members that found the calendar through the Marketplace. Come on, people, $1 per calendar isn't much to pay to keep CEG online now is it?

Since 41 calendars have been sold there should be $41 to donate to CEG, but because of this, there is only $39.20 now thats not much of a difference but it adds up.

Just ordered two. I was waiting until after Christmas to be sure no one bought us any calendars.

Good point about the discount codes. I'm glad you posted that because I would have used a coupon code.
Thanks

still awaiting mine its stuck in a city like 20 min away since the 24th.... hopefully it comes tom I WANT THIS SUCKER.....

thanks to all who made it what it is and judged as well as all the cegers with the awesome taste!

- amyn

What, because I didn't enter my car, I don't get into the calender? :shrug:

start taking pictures now and throughout the year to enter into next year's.
Everyone please do this. Plus it's cool to have pics that display the change in seasons in the background.

Well i Got My CSVT # 4923 6/14/07 ... I hope you Talking About TS-Traction .. Becuase that is what this TST stands 4 /// .. these are a few pics of sum of the crew memebers old pics
Actually the TST I was talking about was TriStateTuners.com. It's an auto forum for E. PA, NJ, DE,& NY.

And to stay on track. Mine should be here soon thanks to my wonderful girlfriend who got it for me for christmas.:D

I have to say I love the cover too. This is my favorite cover out of all the calendars.

Same here....I think the cover is the best one out of all the ones I've seen!! And can't wait to get mine after all the compliments on the way they look.

Actually the TST I was talking about was TriStateTuners.com. It's an auto forum for E. PA, NJ, DE,& NY.

And to stay on track. Mine should be here soon thanks to my wonderful girlfriend who got it for me for christmas.:D

Nice.... No we arent on TriStateTunersjust our own group. I remember TriStateTuners was at Sema 06 and they took up the aftermarket wall side ll to themselves with like a billion Mitsu EVOs I got pics somewhere.

Or maybe it was Tri State Evo..... w/e

- amyn

41 Calendars have been sold so far!

Those of you that found this way of getting a "discount" doesn't really discount the cost of the calendar but takes away from the $1 markup that gets donated to keep this site online. I don't want to disable this because last year we had a few sales to non-site members that found the calendar through the Marketplace. Come on, people, $1 per calendar isn't much to pay to keep CEG online now is it?

Since 41 calendars have been sold there should be $41 to donate to CEG, but because of this, there is only $39.20 now thats not much of a difference but it adds up.

That cost savings should come out of Cafepress' money not your markup.... I didn't know, otherwise I would not have offered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back