• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine and Im loving everything about it, I shoulda bought another one to keep forever!!!!

By the way for future reference is there a way 2 donate for CEG?

- amyn

Mine just came in today.. looks great. Nice job everyone. The photos are probably the best selection I've seen since I began participating in.. I think 'o5?

Ordered mine today !! typical though, I want a nice calendar of across the pond Contours and theres a pesky mondeo on one month !

Cheers guys, if not already, you'll get bored of seeing it soon !

Mine finally came in. It had been here but I didn't post about it until now. All I can say is thank goodness cafepress followed through on their word that the printing issues had been fixed since last year.

I'm not counting SVT's versus other models, 95-97's vs. 98-00's, or particular brands on Contiques--they all look great! Nice work and thank you to guitarman, and congrats to all of those with their cars in the calendar!

start taking pictures now and throughout the year to enter into next year's.
Everyone please do this. Plus it's cool to have pics that display the change in seasons in the background.

I own a POS. :laugh: Dented drivers door, cracked rear bumper with uneven exhaust, broke side skirt on passengers side. Front looks fine though LOL. And then I have Elky mesh on the bottom and a stock SVT oval. Looks like the car has braces. Who wants to look at that ugly girl?

This is the best it will look in any photo :)
100_0675.jpg

Got mine (qty=2) today and they look great!
I'm glad they are spiral-bound as well, instead of being stapled.

Received mine a few days ago…
Absolutely love it, made my day.
I don’t know how you guys do it but it gets better every year.

Thank you to everybody involved with the calendar.
Maybe when I get my car back from the body shop I’ll start taking pictures for next year.

no, well the post office delievered it when i was visiting family in buffalo. i called the number on the note they left on my door and they told me that it was waiting for me at the post office. i went there that day and they couldnt find it. told me they'd call me when they did. its been over a week now. no call.

every time i have ordered something from cafepress, it has been screwed up one way or another. i ordered my SZ07 shirts with 2 day delivery. i received them a month after SZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back