• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thank you Todd and everyone that came out

LMAO!!!:laugh:

The nametag had the schedule....not a map to the track.:crazy:

I bet you used to come to test day without a number 2 pencil too.

Maps, use them! Failing that, follow someone who does know!

I bet you used to come to test day without a number 2 pencil too.

Maps, use them! Failing that, follow someone who does know!
Todd knew....left without saying anything.:blackeye:

Maps.....didn't have anything. I need to get me a Garmin.:laugh:

here its real tough ready. you go to the front desk and say wheres this at. then they tell you go 131 south to 54th st then turn right then left then look at that you're there.

Your excuses are just like your driving on gingerman. pretty crappy!

I live 15 hours away and had directions to every thing before I even was in michigan. Not to mention there was a computer in the hotel lobby to use or the hotel people to ask. Excuses suck. Just say the real reason you didn't wanna go to the drag strip, noone cares we all know. It sucked anyways, got cold real quick so it's not like you missed much. Just be honest and be happy you didn't miss anything.

What gives is i was having issues with the car, I didn't need to blow off the lower intercooler pipe again and have something Major happen, As for hector not going i have no idea and i dont care..

god forbid you go to the track and blow an intercooler pipe or two off. it might ruin your whole weekend.

btw... i ran a 13.6. blowing my intercooler pipe off before the 1/8 mile mark and coasting the rest of the way. :laugh:

I live 15 hours away and had directions to every thing before I even was in michigan. Not to mention there was a computer in the hotel lobby to use or the hotel people to ask. Excuses suck. Just say the real reason you didn't wanna go to the drag strip, noone cares we all know. It sucked anyways, got cold real quick so it's not like you missed much. Just be honest and be happy you didn't miss anything.

Cold + FI = extra HP = Good!

LMAO!!!:laugh:

The nametag had the schedule....not a map to the track.:crazy:

There were two people at least with GPS in the parking lot, plus the omputer in the lobby, plus my laptop was in the room if you really wanted to go......

It's OK....you lost :laugh:

Last edited:
i didn't go to gingerman cause i'd have had to travel another hour after driving 15 or so hours...at which point i was already awake for 30+ hours.

i didn't go to the drag strip cause all i wanted to do is sit down and relax after mostly standing for 9 or so hours at the dyno.

and also i was kinda far away from home to risk breaking my car. that's what sucks about traveling so far.

i didn't go to gingerman cause i'd have had to travel another hour after driving 15 or so hours...at which point i was already awake for 30+ hours.

Waah

i didn't go to the drag strip cause all i wanted to do is sit down and relax after mostly standing for 9 or so hours at the dyno.

Waah

and also i was kinda far away from home to risk breaking my car. that's what sucks about traveling so far.

Waah

Your thumbs getting worn out from sucking on them?
:laugh:

I can call people out because I drove the farthest, broke my car, got my car fixed, and then dyno'd it and drag raced.

ok well there's alot more stuff that i could have broke and not been able to weld up on the spot. i've already got a noise that i don't know wtf it is!

i couldn't do it. i'd have enjoyed it but i couldn't do it.

here its real tough ready. you go to the front desk and say wheres this at. then they tell you go 131 south to 54th st then turn right then left then look at that you're there.

Your excuses are just like your driving on gingerman. pretty crappy!
Yeah so crappy.....still passing slow Tours on Gman with my ALL-SEASON tires. I used Gman as a tool for setting the car up and driving in the future, not to show up crap-talking wannabe race car drivers.:shrug:

I watched you drive, not too hot either.:help:

LOL ya sorry i don't get on my brakes half way down the front straight.

Passing people who can't drive in a car half the power wow I'm proud. You're lucky no one was timing your runs. Just like your lucky you didn't show up to the dyno or the drag strip for barge to wipe the floor with you again.

Next year ill say im a novice to show you how to drive!
And the HP will be equal. Hopefully you learn how to drive between now and then

Back