• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Dragon Run Oct 13-15th

Also Lacy's focus had a problem that took them a couple hours to fix.

BMW650i, I remember seeing a m6, and I think a m3 and m5. There was also a sl65 (I think that's it) amg chillin with the m6.

I got home at 1am. I'm still tired. If I have any good pictures, I'll put them up. I look forward to seeing all ya'lls.

Thank You!

Thank You!

I'd like to just thank everyone who came out, I really appreciated it! Lets make next year even better, so start saving some $$$ now:idea:

hi guys, just got internet signal a bit ago. coming up on atlanta in about an hour. marge and peggy are leading. Had a BLAST!!!! Everyone was very friendly, nice meeting you all! you have a home in florida, ceg family... will post pics. asap. Roger thanks for setting this up, it was needed to get everyone together again.

Brad spoke with the manager again and the phone is still missing. sorry.

To those that I did not get your home address for the pictures cd pm me your home address and i will mail it to you.....

Well will post back in a little bit.

Cheers,
Suriel

P.S.

Sara, kristy and the other Ladies of CEG, Dina said hello and she had a blast meeting everyone of you. She also said she feels better knowing I was not the only freak spending too much time on CEG LOL !!!!!
I tried to tell her it's not a hobby its an addiction..... LOL

Last edited:
i get off work around 6 if your anywhere near macon,ga, gimme a call

o yea take 475 its much quicker then 75..(475 merges into 75)

WTH!!!

I just looked at the tailofthedragon.com site & there was a VW on its roof Saturday??!! Sucks to be him!
That was from the Saturday before when we went.

And if someone sees a svt rear valence up there in the mountains, can you pick it up and send it back to me?

Last edited:
another useless post!!!!!!!!!!!
pit stop in Fl, for tinckeling and gas......

Slow warm breeze. Temperature is a balmy 75 degrees and getting warmer as we get closer to home....sorry guys up north....anywhos im done with my useless post...lol lol

Cheers,
Suriel

You lose your insert in the rear????
Yeap. It may have came off on I-75 on the way home. I didn't think to keep checking it during the trip (I knew it wasn't secured too good). I hit something on the way home and it made a ton of noise as whatever it was broke and it may have hit the rear bumper and took the insert with it. I just stopped and check the front (it was about midnight) and not the back of the car.

Suriel glad you're getting close to home. Have a safe rest of your drive.

i just meet with my sister-in-law to get my guns and dog and on the way to meet me at the gas station near the highway she got pulled over for running a stop sign hahhahahahha.....

she calls Dina, asking for a bail-out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dina asked Shay where are you for a bond....

So i went to where she was stopped and talked to the cop, well he had already filled the ticket out and the only thing he had left to fill in was the infamous pay with in 30 days and signatures....hahahhaha

so he voids the ticket and tells me to have a strong word with her.....i just saved her 178.50 with 4 points.....

anyways only 2.5 hrs left on the trip.

It is a balmy 80 degrees. had to turn the a/c on in the car cause it was sooo warm....

Alright family Dina and I made it home. Marge should be there pretty soon. It was a blast getting together with everyone and putting a face to the name. Dina and I enjoyed everyones company and look forward to seeing each one again. You can count us in for the next meet. I am making plans already to attend SZ07.

Cheers,
Suriel & Dina

Back