• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fall Dragon Run Oct 13-15th

If anyone (other than some I told) was wondering about the ambulance on the dragon sunday, she was ok, just broken collarbone. She went a little off and just laid it down (small woman, big bike). The bike that went down was fine and one of the guy's riding with their little group rode it to someone's house for her (would have to come back for his own bike later). There was also an accident about 5 turns from the ambulance accident that I guess was cleared up right before we came through. A guy came off his bike and bike got messed up. He was fine but the bike slammed into the side of the mountain.

We got home fine, Coug got sick today!

We got home fine, Coug got sick today!

We got home about 1:30 am Tues... No posts yesterday 'cause just getting Peg to do some homework last night stretched me to my limit. The trip was worth every bit of exaustion! Loved meeting you all (I didn't grow up in the South) and am hoping you'll do a late May Spring Dragon Run

Today my Cougar lit up its "Chek Engine Light", tried to stall about 5 times in 1.5 miles & got towed to the shop.

I figure I'm just going to count my blessings that this happened near home where the shop owner autocrosses too & gives me a discount.

** Glad Brad found his phone **

We got home about 1:30 am Tues... No posts yesterday 'cause just getting Peg to do some homework last night stretched me to my limit. The trip was worth every bit of exaustion! Loved meeting you all (I didn't grow up in the South) and am hoping you'll do a late May Spring Dragon Run

Today my Cougar lit up its "Chek Engine Light", tried to stall about 5 times in 1.5 miles & got towed to the shop.

I figure I'm just going to count my blessings that this happened near home where the shop owner autocrosses too & gives me a discount.

** Glad Brad found his phone **

Heck fire i just found it like 2 hours ago :p

Killboy's pics are up http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=2268399&g=0W&s=1100

Back