• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yes, it probably is worth more than your contour...

Right because they're just gauges. Like you wouldn't want to be able to know how many G's you were pulling in a corner, or what your ACTUAL 0-60 time was. :rolleyes:

It's an AIM MXL pista

8 Analog inputs
Lateral Accelerometer
8MB data storage to datalog
Lap timer
Connects to my ECU via Subaru SSM protocol for a lot of the info

I looked at getting all the gauges I wanted and I woulda ended up with a mess of gawdy looking gauges all over my car. Not to mention any gauge that I would consider "good" is probably 2-300 a gauge.

This does 10x+ the amount of stuff that a gauge package would do and it's in one nice compact display.

Thats pretty sweet. Is that hooked up through your OBDII? Looks nice man. That guy talking crap with the cobra is weak. I used to literally smoke those in a 4 door saab that gets 30mpg.:laugh: mmmm turbo...

Thats pretty sweet. Is that hooked up through your OBDII? Looks nice man. That guy talking crap with the cobra is weak. I used to literally smoke those in a 4 door saab that gets 30mpg.:laugh: mmmm turbo...

Tourige just got pwned by a noob.

So, is it mounted there or what? 3M double sticky tape? LOL Looking good though.

Last edited:
Yeah, 3M sticky tape...

No, it's bolted to the steering column shroud on a metal bracket.

I'm still debating whether or not i want to remove the stock cluster and make a panel to mount it there as a replacement.

Yeah, 3M sticky tape...

No, it's bolted to the steering column shroud on a metal bracket.

I'm still debating whether or not i want to remove the stock cluster and make a panel to mount it there as a replacement.

I would make the panel for it. I would assume when it is night out you have the dash lights turned all the way down for the stock gauges? Or did you pull a fuse? :shrug: Because if they were on behind the new gauges, I would go nuts.

^ I would, make a fiberglass cluster bezel for it to go into, that would look hot.

How come I have a feeling he would say no to carbon fiber.

Back