• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

120mph in a 55

YOUR insurance is based on YOUR age, YOUR martial status, YOUR driving history, and the type of car YOU drive.

Not by other people driving.

hey moron, where do you think they get the statistics to justify higher rates for certain age groups and types of cars? from morons like yourself. :idea:

enjoy your thread getting locked, and your eventual ban. :rolleyes:

YOUR insurance is based on YOUR age, YOUR martial status, YOUR driving history, and the type of car YOU drive.

Not by other people driving.
Not where I live! It's based on how many miles you drive and where you reside as well. Since I live in an area where new immigrants from Asia are moving to in vast numbers and since most of them never drove a car before, I get the jumbo wiener for being in a high risk area.:nonono: :mad: :nonono: The driving school people even use my street for practice because it's quiet and when they go by I think to myself that there goes some more cannon fodder and my insurance premium! :rolleyes:
Karl

i call bull **** on this whole thing.

a) your car can't outrun a state trooper car that easily.
b) 65 over tickets don't get dismissed simply because you stopped doing it.
c) just because a judge has a fast car, doesn't mean he lets kids off for going fast.
d) you're a complete and total douchebag. :rolleyes:

A: SVT =143mph Crown vic=129mph
B: Hey, it is what happened I could have gotten away, the judge knew that.
C:Your right, but he left me off didn't he.
D: Maybe, but I dont have to pay a ticket.

The judge said if I get caught going that fast again, he will to be as nice as he was this time.

He did go to jail if you see the post in the Southeast section.
ok I'm not exactly sticking up for the new guy here but unless you have never been on an open road and tested the speed of your car you have no room to ***** at him just cause he got caught doing it. If you never speed and obey any and all traffic laws then feel free to bash the crap out of him. just my .02

The judge said if I get caught going that fast again, he will to be as nice as he was this time.

a) you can't outrun a radio.
b) bull ****
c) no, you're full of bull ****
d) more bull ****.

here's your other thread in the SE section, moron.

Oh, CSVT top speed is 143, but can be made faster with mods ( needs more horsepower to push through the drag)

I will come, if my licence is not suspended.

^^^ that was posted TODAY. then you say in this thread you were already let off. all this happened on a sunday. don't think so.

moron.

No, It was at night, and I was doing 120mph. By the time I saw his car, and knew it was a trooper I had already passed him.

on the ticket it clearly says daylight. more lies.

moron.

a) Well, on paper the top speed is 143 but any given SVTC may not be able to achieve that speed due to any number of reasons. b) See a). I doubt that either the judge or the policeman thought to themselves, "gee that SVTC has a top speed of 143! We're grateful that he pulled over when he could have easily gotten away." c) If you have some paperwork to back up your dismisal like you did for the ticket, it would help us believe you. d) You are also lucky.
Karl

yeah i wouldn't brag about this either. It just proves why insurance is so high for young drivers. Do us all a favor and slow your ass down

a) you can't outrun a radio.
b) bull ****
c) no, you're full of bull ****
d) more bull ****.

here's your other thread in the SE section, moron.

^^^ that was posted TODAY. then you say in this thread you were already let off. all this happened on a sunday. don't think so.

moron.

on the ticket it clearly says daylight. more lies.

moron.

Look at the TIME 22:30 P.M.

That is night time, he messed up my name, the color of my car the daylight, and the address.

This one has been dismissed, but I still have one for racing. I havent been to court for the racing one yet, so I dont know if it will be suspened.

Where are your lies now?

It also says 22:30PM hmm pretty dark there?

what are you, his boyfriend? are you keeping his balls nice and warm?

the time of day isn't my biggest complaint, it's him being full of **** in general, and posting conflicting information.

here's a clue... 120+ on public roads is a bad idea.

Look at the TIME 22:30 P.M.

That is night time, he messed up my name, the color of my car the daylight, and the address.

This one has been dismissed, but I still have one for racing. I havent been to court for the racing one yet, so I dont know if it will be suspened.

Where are your lies now?

they aren't my lies, they are yours.

and you're still an idiot.

Not sure about this one, I had a 61 in a 25 school zone, and a 102 in a 55. But those were a year and a half ago in a ford explorer.

hmmm... sure sounds like you're "not sure" about what the outcome of this ticket will be. plus you failed to mention your supposed drag racing ticket too.

:rolleyes:

He's not grasping the concept that this is a horrible thread, and he is only making things worse by saying "I have another ticket for racing" haha--

Stop acting like you drive the fastest car in the world

what are you, his boyfriend? are you keeping his balls nice and warm?

the time of day isn't my biggest complaint, it's him being full of **** in general, and posting conflicting information.

here's a clue... 120+ on public roads is a bad idea.
Nope but you and a few others are good for giving everyone on here **** if they aren't a part of your little group so I'm helping the new guy out @$$hole. Damn I was also just pointing anothe obvious that was missed but like I said in my earlier post. have you never broke a speed limit been given a ticket or anything? if you havent then carry on but if you have just quit giving him so much ****!

hmmm... sure sounds like you're "not sure" about what the outcome of this ticket will be. plus you failed to mention your supposed drag racing ticket too.

:rolleyes:

Yea, I am "not sure" about why I got away with the biggest ticket over the other two which I did not get away with.

Drag racing is not the same as speeding, the other 3 where speeding and the racing was by itself.

Nope but you and a few others are good for giving everyone on here **** if they aren't a part of your little group so I'm helping the new guy out @$$hole. Damn I was also just pointing anothe obvious that was missed but like I said in my earlier post. have you never broke a speed limit been given a ticket or anything? if you havent then carry on but if you have just quit giving him so much ****!

it's not a matter of being part of a group, nuthugger. it's about joining the forum three days ago and bragging about doing 120+ on public roads. defending this kind of behavior makes you a moron too.

just "speeding" isn't the same as 120+, is it?

Back