• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

120mph in a 55

Yea, I am "not sure" about why I got away with the biggest ticket over the other two which I did not get away with.

Drag racing is not the same as speeding, the other 3 where speeding and the racing was by itself.

bull ****. that's all i'm seeing in your posts. nobody is impressed. you and icysvt need to get a room and stop posting this drivel on our forum. :rolleyes:

bull ****. that's all i'm seeing in your posts. nobody is impressed. you and icysvt need to get a room and stop posting this drivel on our forum. :rolleyes:
I'm not condoning(sp) the behavior at all. Nor am I impressed. You guys are just really busting his balls over nothing. A simple your a dumbass or this post suck or whatever would have been enought discouragement.

HAHAHAHAHA 120 and let go. Ya sure in your dreams. Ohh this is to funny. Plus who goes to court on sunday?

I'm not condoning(sp) the behavior at all. Nor am I impressed. You guys are just really busting his balls over nothing. A simple your a dumbass or this post suck or whatever would have been enought discouragement.

I don't think that would be enough seeing as he is looking at far worse than that and still talking about getting racing tickets... And I hope the second a mod takes a look at this he strips his posting rights haha

Sorry playin Forza 2 and smokin people with my Enzo with a top speed of 120. But they let me win becuase they know I can go faster

Nope but you and a few others are good for giving everyone on here **** if they aren't a part of your little group so I'm helping the new guy out @$$hole. Damn I was also just pointing anothe obvious that was missed but like I said in my earlier post. have you never broke a speed limit been given a ticket or anything? if you havent then carry on but if you have just quit giving him so much ****!

you fail to miss the point.

yes we all have stupidly broken the speed limit before. The issue at hand is that he came out POSTED his ticked, and gave us a bunch of cock and bull about how he got out of it. Then he proceeded to brag that he had gotten in trouble for street racing, Speeding nearly 3x the legal limit in a SCHOOL ZONE (YOU RETARD!), I swear to god, if you ever kill anybody with your idiotic driving, I pray to god you suffer a fate worse then death.

yeah, driving fast is fun, but christ, take it to the track, and if you are speeding, dont brag about it.

I think this is hilarious and your one lucky ****er! How you got away with this I DONT KNOW! If i was the cop i woulda chewed you up! But none the less just about a month ago i got caught going 132 on a 60 and the cop didnt arrest and take my car. Why, again I DONT KNOW! Yourself and myself shoulda got locked up! Im awaiting court on June 7th for this crap and im gonna get suspended and i cant drive my CSVT :mad:! but i deserve it and i hope i learn from what i did!

Going that fast is NOT WORTH IT! Its fun, but not worth it, especially if you hurt yourself, somebody else, a sexy rare car or suffer the consequences!

Relax a bit i know i have already cause im scared ****less of whats gonna happen to me!

And as you can see i posted the same thread a month ago i got the same response! The ppl on here dont like going fast their older!:shrug:

LOL some of us posting go fast all the time.
there is 2 places in the US to do it.

#1 Drag strip
#2 Road Course

Learn what those are

Same here

Same here

not so much. we all love to go fast. we just aren't idiots. :idea:

I have an extreme addiction to speed only ive never gone over ninety on a regular road before. Call me dumb if you want but thats how people die. And its not always the driver.:blackeye:

What I love, is that in trying to brag about all of your "getting off", you've landed yourself with a big fat "ban" from here...

Why?
Well, basically because I feel like it, and I can. you see.. You publicly acknowledge street racing and speeding at "120mph and more". Any other day, and I would say "whatever.." but; so you don't feel like you are getting EVERYTHING your way:

See ya in a while...

Back