• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Added to the fleet

haha no kidding.

its 2 wheel drive and isnt needed for casket since i have two hearses for that.

lol I love how no one is satisfied with the idea of Elky owning a stock vehicle to use just as a work truck, not for shows, not for modding, etc.

It can be modifications that add to it's work functions. For example, little mobile phone antennas on the Vic create vortexes that clean up airflow over the rear deck thus increasing mpg. Rectangular fog lights that happen to be placed in a highly visible location help in driving in dimly lit areas. That's all....

no rhino liner or linex..it already has a nice plastic drop in liner!
:)
and the exhaust wont be modified unless the muffler somehow fails drastically....

js...i wanna see some pics of my little girl!

not sure why you're asking John for pics of your kid, but here you go

scan3mod.JPG

:D

buahaha (to both posts)

well john, lets see the pictures of the roll!!
:D

edit: no posting pics of dinner rolls kim!!

Gimme a week. I took it through a wash and it blew off whatever paint/filler was used around the lower fender (not the parts you had glassed). So I want to sand that down and reseal it.

I was also reading up on CrownVic.net and might tackled that ABS and TRAC sensor light. I guess they get dirty so I'll just blast them with some cleaner.

you guys are a friggin roit!!!
no 22's no jacking..just driving and hauling.

the closest thing its getting to wheel mods will be some decent all terrains and thats it.

you guys are a friggin roit!!!
no 22's no jacking..just driving and hauling.

the closest thing its getting to wheel mods will be some decent all terrains and thats it.

So basically, you're jacking it up.........just....not so much...right?

I win.

uh..no...
i am putting all terrains on that are the factory size, so no height change.
therefor you fail

Mike, how about the upmarket stock five spoke wheels with some white letter tires? That's it. Done.

p94silver.gif

Back