• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
where are the rest of you with your payments? 4 people have paid so far....

in order for Aerogear to do a special order shipment of hoods there has to be 15 total!!!! Craig already said he was going to purchase a few extra Cougar hoods to help us with his total but a few is certainly not 11!!!

If we cant get the numbers then we cant get in on this order and have to wait for the next order which will be arriving in July now.

Come on people!! you have no idea how badly I want this hood!!!

I told him we had about 9 people who were going to buy.... if thats not the case then I'm certainly going to look stupid and hes going to stop helping us and NONE of us are going to get this hood!!!

updated.... I can extend this to NOON CENTRAL TIME MONDAY 3/5/07

absoletely no later as I will have to relay the count to Craig tomorrow and he goes on California time so if I get everything sent to him by 12:30 or so my time that should be plenty of time for him to get the order in.

updated first post with those who have sent a partial payment or payment in full.

I'll be closing this in about 30 minutes if anyone wants to get in on this really quick...

I've removed all names of individuals who did not pay me to receive a hood.

well, we waited over 2 years for the first ones. Might as well get a bigger snickers bar this go araound. I almost starved the last time.

Extended Until 3/8/07 !!!!!!!

Extended Until 3/8/07 !!!!!!!

Talked to Craig and he said that he is going to place the order NEXT Monday now as the factory finally resumes from the Chinese New Year this Thursday...

SO.... he asked me to keep this open until this Thursday so I can report my totals to him THIS Friday now

so if anyone still wants one you have until end of Thursday now to pay me.... :)

I guess I need a mod to edit my title? pretty please?

go for it... its only another 20.00 for shipping!!!

Thats why I am buying an extra one, I figure that it will be pretty easy to sell - I've been thinking of getting 1 more but I think my employer is going to freak if I get 4 hoods delivered here as we sell auto parts too, just not the cool stuff LOL

im in

im in

im in just let me know when and where to send the money
this is what ive been waiting for
strother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back