• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If i were to sell everything...

Why weren't you there?
My drive is about 100 miles one way and I took the scooter too :crazy:

LOL, I thought you were freekin joking!:laugh::laugh: Damnit!
I would have liked to meet the man behind the eggplant!
Well, my excuse is my girlfriend claimed that I promised to go to a few stores with her, whenever that happened:shrug:
pretty sure she made that one up.

LOL, I thought you were freekin joking!:laugh::laugh: Damnit!
I would have liked to meet the man behind the eggplant!
Well, my excuse is my girlfriend claimed that I promised to go to a few stores with her, whenever that happened:shrug:
pretty sure she made that one up.

Just do what I did I brought her with today haha!!

Joe I love the moped I want one lol, we actually did work after you left!

we actually did work after you left!

I don't think you guys did anything, accept figure out why the car was beeping at you and you couldn't get the locks to work ;)

Nice meeting ya, you seem like a nice PAIN IN THE ASS!
:laugh:

philly, shoulda been there - I might have stayed longer, but I had a long moped journey ahead of me :crazy:

Get a motorcyle.
icon14.gif

I want a scooter but I'm having a hard time finding one that I can actually use on major highways legally.

:(

No scooter/moped is allowed on highways (65mph+)

Here it goes for ya, wisconsin rules:
50cc or less moped - can park on sidewalks, can park in bike racks, cannot exceed 35mph, single riders only, under 18 must have helmet, valid drivers licence also needed

130cc or less moped with pedals (old school) - same rules as above except the you cannot exceed 45mph

150cc or more is classified as motorcycle and all motorcycle rules apply.

Some 150cc will do speeds of up to 60mph consistently and look like a moped. Mine is a 150cc motorcycle and has a moped plate on it.
DMV goofed but to my advantage.
I drive it in all 55mph zones and I have reached 64mph and get 100mpgs. 1.5 gal tank and I get 150 miles to the tank. I would never take it in a 65mph zone because most are going 70mph+ and having a 15mph+ difference in speed is very dangerous. AND you must be at least no lower than 10 mph of the posted speed limit or you will be ticketed unless road/weather conditions apply.
:D

Nice... I think I need one that reaches about 70mph at the most but isnt shaped like one of those dingy little Ninja bikes..

I want to have my feet planted on the floor like a full blown scooter..

with driving 22 miles each way to work and back I think something like this (unless someone hits me) would be great!

I'm trending 26-28 mpg but its still expensive and excess wear and tear on the car (not to mention more oil changes than I'd like due to a turbo car being on the same schedule as a commercial vehicle when it comes to maintenance)

I don't think you guys did anything, accept figure out why the car was beeping at you and you couldn't get the locks to work ;)

Nice meeting ya, you seem like a nice PAIN IN THE ASS!
:laugh:

philly, shoulda been there - I might have stayed longer, but I had a long moped journey ahead of me :crazy:

We got a little bit done the y pipe was a PAIN! Were going to actually put the motor out today! But we can't get one wheel off I say let's use a really big hammer from ACE!!

Haha nice meeting you to man, I can be but otherwise :censored::censored::censored::censored: would be boring haha!! How was the ride back?

Long ride back and I hit the detour in hustisford which added 9 more miles and I got rained on :nonono: just a little.

Back