• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If i were to sell everything...

I was going to suggest CSVT 2004 as Gilligan. He's the one that sat across from me at the SZ banquet, right? but then I figured you guys would know better than me on who would be the best Gilligan.

bensenvill can be Marianne because he likes to dress in women's clothing. :laugh:

At least I'm getting all the chicks then... (yes I sat accross from you)

GilligansIsland-704955.jpg

all the women look like pirate hookers anyway.......

Whoa whoa whoa!!! For one, the chick on the right looks HOT! Firebush all the way, plus the cutie on the left isn't half bad either... just look at them legs... Gilligan is a total player man!

you're the rich dude
but not yet. You gotta wait til August 9th first. ;)

I bet he can't wait! Nervous at all? Nothing a couple of beers can't calm down..

I am not nervous, just BROKE! House renovations, 3L, & getting married drained me this year :crazy:.

Ok, I agree with the fire bush

That picture of Mary Anne sorta looks like Arielle! ;)

Can Wayne and I be the Howells because we are older and wiser???? LOL

I called them PIRATE Hookers and you think arielle looks like one! OHhhhhh, you are in trouble now ;)
Yes, you can be the "old asses" :laugh:

Have a guy dropping off a car tomorrow for a motor swap, I'll be starting work on it Sunday.

Was thinking of going out there tonight, I'm bored as :censored::censored::censored::censored:....

Gilligan could prob pick up hotties at ACE!:eek:!

Trust me from experience, thats a bad idea!!:crazy: Now I know why SVT's aren't fun anymore for Josh. I drove through Lannon/Sussex yesterday looking at cars for Amanda and the construction there blows:nonono:

Trust me from experience, thats a bad idea!!:crazy: Now I know why SVT's aren't fun anymore for Josh. I drove through Lannon/Sussex yesterday looking at cars for Amanda and the construction there blows:nonono:

Haha she so wanted him and he was more into talking to me haha

Lol yes the road work does suck!

Back