• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

More stuff for sale - will be available in a few weeks.

- Satin Black SVT Front Bumper

- Satin Black SVT Rear Bumper

- SVT Grille

- SVT Exhaust with Magnaflow resonator and Magnaflow Mufflers with 3.5'' tips

- SVT E1 rims, snow tires on them with good tread. Rims are dirty and need a good cleaning.

- Mystique Door Panels, Tan, no bottom corner light housings

- SVT Upper Intake Manifold

- SVT Lower Intake Manifold

- Short Ram Intake (no name brand)

- SVT Gauge Cluster, km/hr speedo, 200+k reading.

- Mystique Tan Leather Front Seats (Power)

- Tan Leather Rear Seats

- CTA SVT exhaust, SS mandrel bent. 2.5in Straightpiped in the center, and out to 2 magnaflow resonators before 3inch polished tips.

All parts located in Hamilton, ON. Will not ship the bigger items. Pickup only! Thanks

Looking for:

Looking for:

looking for

my transmission is shot..... go figure. Whose smart ass idea was it to make these things out of butter and broken dreams???

Anyways, Apparently for the 98 Contour SE with the 2.5l V6, you must replace with the same tranny. So, my tranny model # is the F83P-CA. looking for one that works(rebuilt or even low mileage original...) willing to pay up to $400.

************OR****************

A low cost in good shape, 98 or higher Contour with a manual transmission. As long as it doesn't need too much for safety/emissions(I can take most of the stuff from my Contour to make things pass safety as my Contour passed in December.) This can't be much more expensive than a new tranny so be gentle on me.....

LMK if you see or know of anything that can help me.

Thanks

Jay

custom moulded full A pillar guage pod with 3 black tinted LED guages SVT contour

custom moulded full A pillar guage pod with 3 black tinted LED guages SVT contour

tan color , factory replacement not a cheap ebay universal one.

has 3 gauges installed water , oil and voltage. i probably sunk more than $200 into it , and only had it in the car for 1 month until i sold the contour.

i cant figure out how to upload pics , just email me IF SERIOUSLY interested and i will send you them

Asking price for pillar and gauges all prewired together is $PM FOR PRICE for everything buyer pays shipping.

this is a REALLY good deal on a perfect condition full replacement pillar with guages

nathan_s_white@hotmail.com

SHIPS FROM POSTAL CODE B4N 2C1 NOVA SCOTIA CANADA

Last edited by a moderator:
Parting out E0 SVT.
Perfect interior seats with SVT emblem installed on them. Looks great.
No dash warp, great dash.
Stazi Mesh, could use a clean up or I'll clean it up if I have time.
Front and rear bumbers in good condition
Engine had the best Etest I've ever seen for a SVT. If you want the engine, trans, you're taking the car.
Two sets of 18" rims. Both sets slightly bent however they balanced out fine and no vibration till about 130kmh
Custom Projector headlights in painted housings. Had H11 HIDs in them. Looked and performed great.
Maf adapter for wai
G35 coupe muffler with extended tips and welded hangers on it. You must modify your spare tire well for it to fit
Eibach sportlines. The rear sagged a little so I used Canadian tire rubber spacers to even them out. Will supply those too.
Pretty much all other stuff is stock.

Hit me up with what you want and we can discuss pricing. I'll try to get pictures of what you want too.

Mike

FS: i have for sale a pre-98 lip spoiler. trunk is painted red. pm for price, willing to trade for headlights, foglights with housing.. thanks

also looking for a/c condenser, and compresser

Clearing out the last of my contour stuff. Makes a great gift pack for Contour owners. :)

Ford Racing license plate (new) http://stallionspeedshop.com/store/image/7pa1/Automobilia_License_Plate_Ford_Racing.jpg
2 Poly sway bar bushings (for the front bar, I believe) (new)
Set of Porterfield R4 racing brake pads for SVT front brakes (probably 3/4 remaining, best braking performance you can get without a BBK, not sure if they're made anymore.)
Set of basically new brake pads for SVT front brakes (generic brand/performance)
Working CD/radio head unit from a Contour SVT
4 wheel rings
DRL Relay
Custom-made aluminum dead pedal plate (from a CEG group buy like 10 years ago)
Shift knob from a contour SVT

Everything for $50.

The brake pads alone are easily worth that. The head unit alone, or the bushings alone, or the dead pedal alone are probably worth that or close to it. Pick up near 404/Hwy 7 (Thornhill).

Parting out E0 SVT.
Perfect interior seats with SVT emblem installed on them. Looks great.
No dash warp, great dash.
Stazi Mesh, could use a clean up or I'll clean it up if I have time.
Front and rear bumbers in good condition
Engine had the best Etest I've ever seen for a SVT. If you want the engine, trans, you're taking the car.
Two sets of 18" rims. Both sets slightly bent however they balanced out fine and no vibration till about 130kmh
Custom Projector headlights in painted housings. Had H11 HIDs in them. Looked and performed great.
Maf adapter for wai
G35 coupe muffler with extended tips and welded hangers on it. You must modify your spare tire well for it to fit
Eibach sportlines. The rear sagged a little so I used Canadian tire rubber spacers to even them out. Will supply those too.
Pretty much all other stuff is stock.

Hit me up with what you want and we can discuss pricing. I'll try to get pictures of what you want too.

Mike

PM Sent :)

So the time has come- following items are currently FOR SALE, and could be picked up ASAP!

- Silver SVT Rear Bumper - scuffs, one crack.

- Silver SVT Front Bumper - scuffs, crack near the drivers foglight. Both foglights intact.

- Black SVT grille (black ring, SVT mesh)

- SVT guage cluster - 300,000+kms, KM/HR reading.

- Mint shape Lower Intake Manifold off 05 3L.

- Taurus 3L upper intake manifold

- Midnight blue front SVT seats, normal wear. No tears

- midnight blue rear seats- one bottom seat, and 2 sets of the fold down seats. All are mint, no tears.

- 05 taurus 3L block- Already modded to clear alternator bracket, lines, etc. (under 20,000kms)

- 05 taurus 3L heads - needs to be checked over (under 20,000kms)

- 05 taurus 3L cams (under 20,000kms)

- fuel rail for 3L

- autometer phantom volts, airfuel and oil psi guages

- MNB triple guagepod

- 17" rims (similar to EAPs) 2 front tires decent tread, 2 rear tires are shot)

- Pre98 silver frost trunklid w/ lip spoiler (no taillights)

- intake pipe w/ k+n (needs work to have a hookup for valvecover breather hoses)

- stock almost new headlights (clear lenses)

Replied!

Also forgot to add that I have a mint shape timing cover, 3L taurus oilpan + pickup, and oil + waterpumps.

My car is still for sale, just want to say I've dropped the price to $PM FOR PRICE obo. It's in the classified section. I need it gone ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling or Parting Out '98 E0 SVT

Selling or Parting Out '98 E0 SVT

It's been a long time coming, but I've made the decision to put up my SVT Contour for sale or part it out.

- early '98 (May '97 build), I'm the original owner (since Nov. '97)
- Toreador Red/Midnight Blue, 180,000 km.
- original motor, gearbox (incl. original clutch)
- Koni Sport suspension kit
- 17"x7" OZ Superleggera wheels (very nice condition) with 225/45-ZR17 Bridgestone Potenza RE070 with some life left
- also have OEM 16"'s with Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D 205/55-VR16 (only 2 winters)
- always had synthetic oil since new, Ford "honey" in gearbox since 1998
- haven't run the motor in a year, but was running fairly strong prior to it's "vacation" (has unresolved CEL), probably could use clutch fairly soon
- interior needs good detail, but is decent
- exterior has minor rusting on rear wheel wells and lower front interior door seams; lower front quarter panels (behind front wheels) will need some attention
- front/rear bumpers solid with no cracks, minor scuffs; one side skirt has minor issue, all covers exist
- almost new OEM replacement headlights
- things that weren't working: A/C, ABS

Need the space in my garage.

PM me here for further details/prices.

FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR SALE AND CAN BE PICKED UP ASAP

- SVT Upper Intake Manifold:
IMG00379-20110619-1646.jpg

- Black Power Mirrors
IMG00378-20110619-1646.jpg

all parts CHEAP $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ pm me for prices! thx

-SVT Grille
IMG00377-20110619-1646.jpg

- SVT Cluster (2 of them available)
IMG00376-20110619-1645.jpg

- Spare Tire
IMG00375-20110619-1645.jpg

- Satin Black SVT Rear Bumper
IMG00374-20110619-1644.jpg

- Satin black SVT front bumper, no foglights
IMG00373-20110619-1644.jpg

- SVT magnaflow exhaust
IMG00371-20110619-1616.jpg

Starting to part out the mods on my car since I want to get rid of it.

Rawburt rear strut tower brace

Carbon Fibre OEM style hood

MSDS headers

Custom pudmunkie heatshield with Bat intake pipe with heatshielding (works phenonmenally for heat reduction) with K&N filter: Pending CKtour

OZ Superleggera's (just rims)

Silver E1's (just rims)

Black hightower with Silver eyelids.. broken tab on one headlight

Silfro front grille ring with black stazi mesh.. selling with the whole kit

Unpainted mirko

CFM short throw shifter

65mm throttle body: Pending CKtour

Black trunklid with CF M5 lip spoiler

PM for prices!

For anyone who tried to PM me, try again, inbox is cleared.

csvturbo, I have my OZ Superleggera's (17x7 +42) in Race Silver, or a set of E1's for sale. Both are rims only. PM me.

FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR SALE AND CAN BE PICKED UP ASAP...all parts CHEAP $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ pm me for prices!

-CTA motorsports exhaust - catback (incl a cat), stainless piping past the split, straightpipe in the center to dual magnaflow resonators/mufflers and polished 2.5in tips

- SVT Upper Intake Manifold:
IMG00379-20110619-1646.jpg

- Black Power Mirrors
IMG00378-20110619-1646.jpg

-SVT Grille
IMG00377-20110619-1646.jpg

- SVT Cluster (2 of them available)
IMG00376-20110619-1645.jpg

- Spare Tire
IMG00375-20110619-1645.jpg

- Satin black SVT front bumper, no foglights
IMG00373-20110619-1644.jpg

- SVT magnaflow exhaust, MAGNAFLOW muffler in the center, to dual magnaflow resonators/mufflers and 3.5in tips. includes the cat as well, so it bolts straight to your 2 bolt flange ypipe
IMG00371-20110619-1616.jpg
[/QUOTE]

-MIDNIGHT BLUE GAUGE POD

- VOLTS, AIR FUEL AND OIL PSI AUTOMETER PPHANTOM GUAGES

- SILVER SVT FRONT BUMPER, FOGLIGHTS INTACT. NEEDS REPAINT AND HAS A CRACK NEAR DRIVER FOGLIGHT - CHEAP$$ !

- SILVER SVT REAR BUMPER - ONE CRACK IN MIDDLE, OTHERWISE GOOD SHAPE - CHEAP $$$ !!

- silver power mirrors

- front rockford fosgate speakers, rear panasonic 6x9

- grey airbag

- 2 sets of rear midnight blue leather seats - mint!

- candy t-red 3l valvecovers

- 2005 3l block, cams, oilpan, heads - cheap!! $$$ (crank is fubar and heads need to be checked over)

- pre98 sailpanels

- post 98 sailpanels

- midnight blue centerconsole

* i need all this stuff gone, give me a reasonable offer!! * thx!

SVT Godies for sale. Updated!

SVT Godies for sale. Updated!

Black rotten SVT was bought and parted to save mine
I have few SVT things left for sale.

1. Bumpers front and rear. (Black)
Front had a tear in the bottom right corner which was repaired and primed.
Rear had a crack as well at the left bottom exhaust cut out which was repaired and primed as well.
Other than that they are in good shape. Paint and install.
$120 each or $200 for both

2. Good 5 speed transmission. $250 OBO
nbyxw9.jpg

3. Sunroof assembly. No motor. Make an offer.

4. Trunk lid. (Black) has a blemish. Make an offer.

5. Rear reflector. Make an offer.

6. SE front grill.

7. Headlights. Clips intact. Could use some wet sanding. $70 for both or $100 wet sanded and sealed.
2j3o8sk.jpg

8. 4x OEM SVT Rear springs. Some rust. Make an offer.
2dugilz.jpg

2h2qqua.jpg

9. 1x OEM Front spring and strut assembly. No rust. Make an offer.

9. OEM front bumper mesh. $40 SOLD

10. Rear Bumper mesh. $40 SOLD

11. SVT air box and accordion tube. $30

12. K&N Drop-in filter for SVT OEM air box. $20

12. IMRC. $30

13. Standard contour brakes. Fully loaded calipers with brackets and pads. In really good condition. Pistons and seals are brand new. These were pulled some time ago from my SE when I updgraded to SVT brakes. Could use some sanding and re-paint.
2u455kl.jpg

14. Tail lights E1 type, in great shape. $40 for a pair.

15. Trunk trim. Make an offer.

16. Front fender liners. Make an offer.

17. Transmission rear roll restrictor. In great shape. $35 (SOLD)

18. Front SVT E0 brake kit. Complete with brackets, calipers pads and rotors. Ready to be installed. Perfect for those wanting to upgrade their non SVT brakes.
ljic7.jpg

19. OEM SVT exhaust from the cat back with aftermarket sraight through resonator. A bit louder than stock. $100

20. Brake Master cylinder. For non-abs cars. Make an offer.
2coj0co.jpg

21. Water pump, complete with housing. Plastic impeller. Make an offer.
34gstc2.jpg

I have some other things that I'm yet to go through. So just PM me if you need something. Engine is not for sale keeping for another project.

Back