• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

where did you get the B-pillar bar at? im looking into putting after market seats in mine and i like harness's more than stock belts..

Dion..needs more boost! :cool: :laugh: :laugh:

If I were to do that, I'd want to redo the motor as a full 3.0. I'm leaning towards throwing boost at my BMW at this time!

where did you get the B-pillar bar at? im looking into putting after market seats in mine and i like harness's more than stock belts..

www.rallyinnovations.com It was a one off at the time, I requested it to be made. There was a group-buy that was going on over a year ago, I was to take my car back to John at Rally Innovations for remeasuring, but our meeting times always got moved, and then nothing. Funny thing is, I don't run harnesses and they're illegal on the street anyways.

T-RED

T-RED

T-RED
DSC002682.jpg

dsc002692.jpg

100_0032.jpg

Ya, I need new mesh front and back. Where do you get the stazzi mesh? I have new rims and exhaust, lot better brakes also this was a old pic.

Ya, I need new mesh front and back. Where do you get the stazzi mesh? I have new rims and exhaust, lot better brakes also this was a old pic.

What'd you do with the cobra replica's ??? are those 17's or 18's ? (PM me plz)

damn, i think if i put those on my csvt i'd really concider NOT selling it :drool:

tim if you ever decide to sell those wheels please sell them to me! car does look hot, a new background and that should be in the 09 calender

KSContourKid, which one do you think is calendar worthy? I've got to take some more pics elsewhere... I don't like any of the ones I have anymore. lol

Back