• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

only 1 i can find at the moment
1025071535.jpg

Can I play?

Can I play?

Here's mine, older pics, currently, the car is kicked out due to the BMW and MB sitting in the garage.

DSC_6150.jpg

DSC_6149.jpg

DSC_6142.jpg

DSC_6155.jpg

DSC_6154.jpg

:mad: How DARE you put that car out in the cold!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Then you'd really hate to see the state it's in now..I just got it running after 2 months of sitting outside. I took her for a quick drive, and stuck her back on the side drive of my house. She's in dire need of a detail in the worse way, but I have no time for that right now, and it's also raining here (finally), so she's getting washed, just not in the right way.

did you notice if it stiffened up the car at all? i've use b pillar support bars on hatchbacks like probe gt's and coupes like mx6's before,and it took care of alot of creaking in the cabin.:shrug:
they attached to the same bolt as your using aswell

did you notice if it stiffened up the car at all? i've use b pillar support bars on hatchbacks like probe gt's and coupes like mx6's before,and it took care of alot of creaking in the cabin.:shrug:
they attached to the same bolt as your using aswell

The car stiffened, but I think it's making the car creak in other ways.

Then you'd really hate to see the state it's in now..I just got it running after 2 months of sitting outside. I took her for a quick drive, and stuck her back on the side drive of my house. She's in dire need of a detail in the worse way, but I have no time for that right now, and it's also raining here (finally), so she's getting washed, just not in the right way.

Ya. Mine hasn't left the driveway in 21/2 months... But its only a GL ATX w/ a crap tranny. I have an excuse... :p

Back