• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

Just got my window's tinted today...thought it would be a good time for pics.

I apologize in advance for the size...

dsc0472nt6.jpg

dsc0475ld5.jpg

tried fittin the expedition in there as well. also a '98.

dsc0476oy2.jpg

dsc0477ml6.jpg

Man it looks so much better.....

Thats a really nice clean T-red you got there Twang. I like it a lot. Makes me want to go out and clean mine besides the fact that its almost 3 am and its raining out.

I just may post more pics tomorow cause I waxed it today and cleaned the wheels real good. might make my own thread though. its loookin so good :drool:

Here was mine pre and post wreck..

Here was mine pre and post wreck..

I had a '99 that was a blast to drive and was in really good shape...till a Highlander pulled out in front of me causing me to hit them and rollover. Um yeah these cars kinda suck over a 50mph impact. Im kinda looking for another one but the wife isnt so sure about it.

Attachments

• Brannon's '99 Contour SVT.jpg
    Brannon's '99 Contour SVT.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Brannon's '99 Contour 1.jpg
    Brannon's '99 Contour 1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1
I had a '99 that was a blast to drive and was in really good shape...till a Highlander pulled out in front of me causing me to hit them and rollover. Um yeah these cars kinda suck over a 50mph impact. Im kinda looking for another one but the wife isnt so sure about it.
wow that looks likt you should be thanking the man upstairs ive seen a few of ya videos ide say grab another

Do It! we need more AL members! You should also tell me what happened to the car so I can come south & rob any leftover parts before it gets crushed.

Do It! we need more AL members! You should also tell me what happened to the car so I can come south & rob any leftover parts before it gets crushed.

Last I knew it was in a Copart yard in Mobile waiting to be salvaged auctioned. There wasnt anything still worth having except maybe the trunk,rear bumper and skirts. Oh and the back seat was still intact. Everything else from the back floorboard forward is trashed. The IIHS crash test was accurate. The floorboard buckled and broke one leg and the other foot.

i am not a csvt owner, just a troll but was it an option to have the part of the rear bumper around the exhaust painted black, stock from ford, and on all 3 yrs. the one i am intersted in getting has the full bumper painted t-red

i am not a csvt owner, just a troll but was it an option to have the part of the rear bumper around the exhaust painted black, stock from ford, and on all 3 yrs. the one i am intersted in getting has the full bumper painted t-red
no on black it is painted with cleacoat, all other colors got flat black. must've been repainted

Back