• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pet Peeves.

Hmm, is the jury still out on this? IIRC the truck is 4-wheel drive, right?

it still doesnt have a manual transaxle ... meaning it is mounted side to side, not front to back .... hence the x in mtx or atx. say a mustang has an at ...

that gets me almost as much as people who say RPMs!!!

How about ATM machine? (Groan) :laugh:

I don't like political correctness.

My suggestion for the road rage problem is to get a Lincoln. Preferably a Town Car. These great cars mellow you right out. It's like a living room with a steering wheel. :cool:

I was reminded yesterday of another pet peeve that I have -

When people go to the store (grocery store in this case) , and check out 29 friggin' items in an 8 item or less express lane :mad: :mad: :mad: - and top it all off by paying for it with a card , so you must wait for them to key it in , punch their PIN , print it out , etc ... AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !!!!!!!!!

idiots :nonono:

^ I don't observe that often.

However, I do get extremely frustrated at the 45-60 year old slow fat women cashiers (screw political correctness ;) ) who take forever and a day to scan each item.

^ I don't observe that often.

However, I do get extremely frustrated at the 45-60 year old slow fat women cashiers (screw political correctness ;) ) who take forever and a day to scan each item.
and they often call you honey..:bah:

Back