• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post Your/Cool Shift Knobs.

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Lookin for a new shift knob. its getting close to summer and i need to replace my cheap metal knob... billet aluminum would be alright if i can find one that i like enough. it wouldn't get as hot as my current one. so post up yours, or just cool looking shift knobs!

here's a few i like!
1)
2.gif

2)
shift-hndl-pistol-steeda-sm.jpg

3)
mospblleshkn.gif

Make sure you stay away from the solid aluminum knobs, unless you drive with oven mittens during the summer.

I like my Steeda knob. It has a strip of rubber around the center, which won't weld your skin to the knob.

im looking for a weighted one thats wrapped in black leather. i have yet to find anybody that makes one. :(

shortshifter.jpg

They don't make it anymore. IIRC, it came from KKM.

Yes, this is a Hurst to fit an '84 Mustang, but that's not the point here. Ideally, I would love to have a Hurst chrome lever and white ball handle that fit the SVT. I think it would look sharp. Alas, you're out of luck unless you find someone to weld it to the existing assembly. Looks like I'll stay with the stock setup.
huu-3910035_w.jpg

Back