• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Small cars are death traps!!!

what the hell WAS that car? I think I see VW center caps but that seems too small for a GTI or something.

38294.jpg

Last edited:
haha.. If you copy image location into your address bar it usually will bring up a web site... then just delete the image info... and whaa laa...

The images are VERY graphic and not for the weak stomached as stated above....

uhhh yea i did that......so nasty. good thing i dont have a weak stomach. wow.. :shocked:

I betcha an SUV would have just bounced right off and everyone would have gotten by w/o a scratch... Hoooray SUV's.

How is it MX gets me to laugh my ass off even in the most morbid of threads. :shrug: :laugh:

I dont think people want to see other's misfortune, thats a little harsh.

Its just curiosity as to what someone would look like after a horrible accident like that. even im curiouse... but i wont look @ them because i have a weak stomache. but it doesn't stop my curiosity :shrug:

im suprised that the pictures shown arn't saturated w/ blood or anything because you can see the steering wheel smashed all the way to the back of the vehicle... i can't imagine having to pull up to a wreck like that as a firefighter/paramedic and see that ish in person. :cry:

im suprised that the pictures shown arn't saturated w/ blood or anything because you can see the steering wheel smashed all the way to the back of the vehicle... i can't imagine having to pull up to a wreck like that as a firefighter/paramedic and see that ish in person. :cry:

We'll just say that there are two "halves" to this story. :eek:

I betcha an SUV would have just bounced right off and everyone would have gotten by w/o a scratch... Hoooray SUV's.

You're joking, right? The stiff frame of an SUV would have transmitted the entire impact to the passenger's body. They'd be dead too.

We'll just say that there are two "halves" to this story. :eek:

Soooooooooooooo groooooooooooooooooss.

yeah, well..........

yeah, well..........

Small cars are deathtraps if people insist on driving them into larger objects. Clearly the car crossed over to the other side of the highway to meet the truck. No one's fault but the driver of the car. I just hope the driver didn't take anyone with him/her.
Karl

Can someone PM me the other pictures also? I wouldn't mind seeing them, strange I know

It was already explained in the thread how to find them.

Small cars are deathtraps if people insist on driving them into larger objects. Clearly the car crossed over to the other side of the highway to meet the truck. No one's fault but the driver of the car. I just hope the driver didn't take anyone with him/her.
Karl

Any size car is a deathtrap if you run it into something. Smaller cars, however, tend to have crumple zones that larger frame-based vehicles don't have, so you're actually safer. If I was going to nail a wall at 45 I'd rather be in a Civic than a Suburban.

Back