• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thought I share my new Product soon

Any word on the progress. I plan on buying one for the fusion when it's finished, be nice to get it installed before s/z. :drool:

:cool: i'm intrested my car uses the v6 engine in a smaller car any pics of the drive belt so i can see if i can fit it can it be drivern off the alternator by any chance keep the pics coming can't wait to see it finished :cool:

joey how come your pictures look like an enclosed box sitting next to a supercharger bolted to a plate sitting on the valve cover? the air discharge into the engine is directly on the bottom of the supercharger unit isnt it? so the supercharger would need to be bolted to the top of that box that is bolted to the LIM? lol i'm so confused at those pictures.

joey how come your pictures look like an enclosed box sitting next to a supercharger bolted to a plate sitting on the valve cover? the air discharge into the engine is directly on the bottom of the supercharger unit isnt it? so the supercharger would need to be bolted to the top of that box that is bolted to the LIM? lol i'm so confused at those pictures.

That was old pics we are now bolting the Supercharge directly to the heads I will show new pics I need to erase them.

Bolted directly to the heads 'eh? very nice, now I am interested, how productive/counterproductive would it be to build a forged 3l for this?

EDIT: with 8.5:1 pistons

Last edited:
VVT?

plus ten

Yes you nailed it I will be testing the car first NA to tweak it to the most NA then we will bolt on the SC on top.

We bought the engine for two reasons one for the SC Mazda 6, fusion, etc SC and then we were going to drop the motor in the car using the ford PCM. That motors makes 225whp with just headers not other mods and no tuning in the mazda. With the Xcal2 abiltity we will max that out by a long shot we are hoping for 240whp with bolts ons but we will see. It will be done before SZ 2008 for all to see and will be sporting the SC on top with a small hood scoop. Joey

COOOOOOOOOL! Why not use a cowl hood?

Also, as TRicker mentioned, that 'box' of a intake manifold isnt going to look like that is it? :shrug:

COOOOOOOOOL! Why not use a cowl hood?

Also, as TRicker mentioned, that 'box' of a intake manifold isnt going to look like that is it? :shrug:

No that was the first attempt but the space below the SC was not enough and it was going to fight itself to much. The LIM will be eliminated and the SC base will bolt directly down to the heads and the injectors will be to the outside of the manifold instead of the inside. Joey

Back