• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

We need a meet...

Aw man that's a tempting idea :ponder:! I dunno, it would ruin my drive honestly.......

Aw man that's a tempting idea :ponder:! I dunno, it would ruin my drive honestly.......

It might ruin the drive....but the meet would be AMAZING!

For real though, it would be a long way to drive one and a half Contours, kind of a pain I'm sure.

I'm with Tony. We should get some contact info swapped and some stuff on lockdown.
The obvious stuff:

Idea: Road Trip/Meet
Date: October 13th
Destination: La Crosse, WI

I can take the reins for the North Central/Minnesota people. Joe, can you handle the W.Great Lakes regional folks if they're interested?

All North Central people interested in attending this road trip/meet to La Crosse, WI need to PM me their personal email address and a telephone number. If you can give me additional information as in whether you are driving, looking for a "ride", and have room or are willing to take passengers that would be great!

I out for 13th we will be up in Detroit Lakes.

PARACON Paranormal Convention 2012 :eek:

I'll make sure I'm able to make it to La Crosse, right now I can't see why I wouldn't be able to. I'll probably be driving with the MN group considering I live so close to the MN/WI border. I'll send my contact info as soon as I'm 100% going to make it.

Back