• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween Party Heads Up

haha..no tea bagging of my child!!!!

doug..thanks

Karen, that would be a very high possibility for a costume.
jess has already been looking at Elvis outfits for infants.

ok since the day is almost here i want to get the head count up to snuff
add your name and anything you are bringing.

1. Ian - Oreos, obviously.
2. Matt R. & gf
3. fblue & Cobradr - gonna try to bring those smoked weenie things

1. Ian - Oreos, obviously.
2. Matt R. & gf
3. fblue & Cobradr - gonna try to bring those smoked weenie things
4. Jared and girl -- We can bring something...I'll think of something

who's bringing the hot box?

You may have this box:

10451_pizza_box2.jpg

I hate dressing in costume. hate hate hate. Skipped Halloween (and theme) parties ever since high school on this principle. But I might give in this year. So it'll be on my calendar, but I don't guarantee showing up.

come on, Sid
Come to the party
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
We're bringing Rock Band with us. :)

hah.
I have plans for shopping tonight in Boston with a friend. If I fail, then no costume, and no party attendance. That is why I haven't yet confirmed in this topic. That's a good fallback though.

I wonder how many people will have half a clue what we are talking about based on the hints provided. :)

Mwahaha sans baggage :drool:.

Maybe you guys will actually like my costume...we will see what transpires this evening when I will hopefully make some purchases.

I'm gonna be happy no matter what. I've been looking forward to this shindig all year.
I hope my costume turns out the way I want it to, as well.
I am very excited!

I also hope those ABTs turn out tastey. I just bought the 'gredients.
I felt weird picking out 36 jalapenos from the produce department yesterday.

God, I wish I could go. I tried to get Marissa to reschedule her party, and she tried, but next weekend is crazy for her. DAMN!:mad:

If you post at 7:00 pm on Saturday that you now can go and need someone to pick you up, I am -so- going to send you cow :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the mail.
:laugh:

If you post at 7:00 pm on Saturday that you now can go and need someone to pick you up, I am -so- going to send you cow :censored::censored::censored::censored: in the mail.
:laugh:

Some free deer poo may also be available from elraido. He's usually good for it. :laugh:

Back