• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween Party Heads Up

1. Mike
2. Jess
3. Ian - Oreos, obviously.
4. Matt R. & gf
5. fblue & Cobradr - gonna try to bring those smoked weenie things

What would be helpful to bring? You'll prolly have 400 bags of chips and 6000 gallons of soda.

i can't think of anything 'helpful', we have enough plates and napkins and cups. so if you have a craving for anything special, bring it. and if you want soda, we should have some but i am not sure how much, so it might be in your best interest to bring it.

we usually have at least 2 dozen bottles of water in the fridge.

matt, if you are going to bring that much soder, then i wont get any for the party.
well, maybe a few bottles of coke for drinks

added more pineapple to the mix this weekend!
yummay!!

dont worry about that.
everybody usually brings enough for themselves and others if need be, plus i have about 7 bottles of Captain laying around!
a couple of years ago it seemed that everybody i knew brought a bottle of captain with them when they came by the house. haha

dont worry about that.
everybody usually brings enough for themselves and others if need be, plus i have about 7 bottles of Captain laying around!
a couple of years ago it seemed that everybody i knew brought a bottle of captain with them when they came by the house. haha

well that is the drink of choice isn't it amoung our group?

Yeah, I hate saying it, but I've grown tired of Cuba Libres, unless of course I'm on Saona Island. ;)
My new thing lately is SoCo and gingerale.

cheap vodka and lemonade does the trick for me. The best part is it's like a dollar cheaper than regular drinks at bars.

Elky & Jess- are you going to have your little one dress up like this next year?! :) Too cute!

Attachments

• Baby Elvis.jpg
    Baby Elvis.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
Back