• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

OK, good.
Yes, that was an awesome time. :) I wasn't sure half the pictures would even come out, you were laughing so hard.
We will definitely miss you.

There is a difference between "going to" a wedding and "being in" a wedding. I am in the wedding....... :mad:

seems to me, you get "asked" to be in weddings...you could've said "let me check my schedule" or sump'm along the lines of "no"

gosh Joe, heh

please make sure you have your room booked by April 19th. Any remaining rooms after the 19th will be released and be open to other groups/guests

I have a feeling its going to be a busy weekend at the hotel, their conference/banquet room is booked for both lunch and dinner during the weekend we will be staying there

im trying to get work to give me off new job so its unsure if im gonna make it sucks being low man on the pole

if you are starting a new job soon, then as part of your negotiation you should tell them you already have a trip/vacation planned and paid for and that you want to work it out with them. Should work if your upfront and honest about it.

Well, i am going to have to miss this one:cry:.. I got off work but my funding seems to be really really low with having to pay for summer classes, my SVT needing a bunch of little things and other stuff that is coming up:nonono:.. Unless i win the lottery or something amazing happens there's no way i can make it..
If only it was the weekend before.. I will be in Columbus Ohio on the santa maria for pirate reenacting the weekend before SZ!!! SO CLOSE!!

Unfortunatly I've decided I won't be able to make it either. A 28 hour round trip is just to far for me to drive by myself, and I have only 3 vacation days left until the beginning of July. Have fun guys. Take lots of pictures!

Is CEG serious about this one? Come one people! Awesome track day at ridiculous prices, show and shine at Summit, centrally located. . . register already!

Is CEG serious about this one? Come one people! Awesome track day at ridiculous prices, show and shine at Summit, centrally located. . . register already!

QFT! This is shaping up to be a great event, i'm surprised at the lack of registration to say the least.

Centrally located in Ohio! Actually not even central of Ohio either:laugh:.
Hopefully more people will sign up for it, maybe their all waiting for the last minute to scare everyone:shrug:.

Centrally located in Ohio! Actually not even central of Ohio either:laugh:.
Hopefully more people will sign up for it, maybe their all waiting for the last minute to scare everyone:shrug:.

well its working, and Im really starting to worry!

Did I mention Hawk Performance will be attending various events throughout the weekend? :cool:

Back