• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Akron, Ohio May 19-22, 2011

Remember guys ALL rooms must be reserved by April 21st if you want to get the group rate. Seems like a busy weekend for the hotel, they already have the banquet hall booked for an afternoon and an evening event.

Please check the first post in this thread for hotel details

there are a few raffle prizes on their way to my house..........WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

I have spent so much time working on this stuff, I was kinda glad when my basement flooded yesterday.....SZ didnt cross my mind once :laugh:

anyone having problems reserving hotel rooms? Is the online reservation code working properly?

Just making sure nobody is having any problems.

Remember we have 25 rooms reserved until April 19th, any remaining rooms after April 19th will be taken off reserve......I would suggest not waiting until the last minute to reserve your rooms

I have a couple of questions about the hotel stuff..
I have not reserved any room yet, but how do i know if i will be sharing with someone/who if i get a double? Will the hotel just throw us together or what:help:?
+
Is anything set in stone with the dyno?

I have a couple of questions about the hotel stuff..
I have not reserved any room yet, but how do i know if i will be sharing with someone/who if i get a double? Will the hotel just throw us together or what:help:?
+
Is anything set in stone with the dyno?

Getting a bouble simply means your room has 2 beds, it is your responsibility to find someone to share the room with.

Getting a bouble simply means your room has 2 beds, it is your responsibility to find someone to share the room with.

X2

you can put a roomie interest check out there, or if you know of anyone coming from your area see if they want to split the room with you.

I know I for one will be looking for a roommate.

Ahah, alright then! Thanks!
Never rented a hotel so damn cheap, this is going to be fun:laugh:.

I think you both have solved your roommate issue. :) If you choose, you can fit a few more people in the room to make it even cheaper.

On a side note, I found my parking space. :D
Here are some pics i took of last Saturday of the parking lots to the Hotel Alot of room
parkinglot1.jpg

Last edited:
This isn't good news.. I am getting a new job and i don't know if they will allow me to take the needed time off for this... I hope they will make an exception or i can trade days/weeks/weekends with someone to make this happen..

And Smokinjoe, if i can make it we could split a room if your interested?

This isn't good news.. I am getting a new job and i don't know if they will allow me to take the needed time off for this... I hope they will make an exception or i can trade days/weeks/weekends with someone to make this happen..

Definitely be up front about the time off needed with your new employer as soon as you can. Tell them you've had the vacation planned for many months. They should be ok with it. Every new job I've ever taken on, I always coincidentally had vacation plans lined up. I was always allowed the time off with no issue.

Definitely be up front about the time off needed with your new employer as soon as you can. Tell them you've had the vacation planned for many months. They should be ok with it. Every new job I've ever taken on, I always coincidentally had vacation plans lined up. I was always allowed the time off with no issue.

I am pretty sure they will let me because i know them like family. I have been going to that AZ since 06 when they opened.
But there is always that little chance..
Hopefully my SVT will be running at 100% and possibly with spray by SZ time:laugh:.

Back